Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Using Sonos by Toslink in ?
(27-Mar-2015, 17:54)karebe Wrote:
(27-Mar-2015, 16:26)McChicken Wrote:
(26-Mar-2015, 22:49)karebe Wrote: A combination of Sonos loudspeakers and Phantoms is not possible. At least for now. Dialog and Spark know only Devialet devices (Phantoms at the moment) and Sonos controllers know only Sonos compatible devices. Teufel's Raumfeld only knows Raumfeld devices. Each of these device families has its own capabilities and they are usually best known and used by its creators. Besides companies are of course more interested selling their own goodies than integration others.
Thanks guys for your input. 
NO I am not talking about Sonos speakers...I'm talking using the Toslink OUT on 2pcs ( Left + Right) Sonos Connect to feed the Phantom Toslink input.
At present I'm using active speakers this way, but they are feed over the analog RCA outputs on the Sonos Connect.
The Sonos Connect will for sure not have any delay, what I do think may be an issue is to make the Sonos / Phantom to understand that they only shall act as LEFT or RIGHT speaker.
My first reply was related to your original question but then another discussion came up ....

OK, sorry misunderstood U
Devialet Silver Phantoms pair + Dialog, will be connected through DSPeaker 2.0 ( DSP / Room-Correction) and hopped-up G-sonos. ( thinking of ROON) "Retiring" Goldmund / JOB225 Amp, Antony Gallo Reference 3.5. Keeping Active Bang & Olufsen Beolabs in different rooms connected to Sonos.