Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peter's system
(03-Apr-2016, 12:06)PeterS Wrote: The Dutch Aurender distributor, MoreMusic, build in a hard-disk into my N100, which makes it a N100H, I guess, although the display still says it is a N100. When I copy music to the HD then it gets scanned immediately and is available for play immediately. This is much more convenient than doing a scan of the NAS from my MacMini.

The only disadvantage is that I hear the HD spinning, fairly quietly, but I still hear it. When I lift a corner of the N100, it gets more silent. I'll experiment a bit with isolation between N100 and rack.

Would you mind telling me/or PM me how much it costs to install the hard drive?
Devialet 200 <> Bowers & Wilkins 805 Diamond <> Aurender N100 <> Clearaudio Concept MC <> Audioquest Rocket 44/Coffee USB

The Netherlands
(03-Apr-2016, 12:06)PeterS Wrote: The Dutch Aurender distributor, MoreMusic, build in a hard-disk into my N100, which makes it a N100H, I guess, although the display still says it is a N100. When I copy music to the HD then it gets scanned immediately and is available for play immediately. This is much more convenient than doing a scan of the NAS from my MacMini.

The only disadvantage is that I hear the HD spinning, fairly quietly, but I still hear it. When I lift a corner of the N100, it gets more silent. I'll experiment a bit with isolation between N100 and rack.

Strange, when i listened to the X100L I didnot hear anything, is it because the distributor build it in and not Aurender?