Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wyred4Sound Remedy Reclocker
(18-Nov-2016, 06:36)MusicFirst Wrote:
(16-Nov-2016, 06:33)justubes Wrote:
(25-May-2016, 22:21)MusicFirst Wrote: My results were had exclusively through SP/DIF using Atlas Mavros Ultra digital cables.

Hi,   how would you rate the mc3+usb over the 2 remedy reclocks in series? 

Was it again dramatic improvement or which areas inproved. 

I have also 2 remedys and happy, just wanting to know if it is a big worthwhime change. 

Thanks

The Mutec betters two Remedys (using three Atlas Mavros SP/DIF Cables) in every respect, and by a very wide margin. If I were to pick the main differences, it is its amazing tonality and Truthfulness throughout the frequency range as well as the ol' PRAT (Pace, Rhythm & Timing). I have a Esoteric UX-1 transport and a Laufer Teknik Server and a LampizatOr Big 7 DAC, and the Mutec between the source and the DAC (using the same Atlas Mavros cables) is a truly indispensable component (it also has phenomenal bass, in a relative and absolute sense).

Sell your two Remedys, your extra Spdif and throw another hundred bucks at a brand new Mutec M-3+ USB with the latest 1.10 firmware you'll never look back, I promise.

Unfortunately, one cannot use any reclocker with the Devialet topology, but if you have a separate source and DAC, you MUST audition the West German reclocker from Mutec, its that good.  Its performance, at a list price of $1100 is easily commensurate with that of a $5000 component.

Wow, you've made a few changes to your system! Sounds good?

Guillaume
Industry disclosure: UK distributor for Shunyata Research

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK
(22-Oct-2015, 02:36)bentrider Wrote:
(01-Jan-1970, 01:24)Pim van Vliet

LOL. Bent rider's relationship advice. 
Question; My wife bought me a milk chocolate egg for Easter. I prefer dark chocolate. My wife knows this. Should I take that as a sign she doesn't love me anymore or does it just mean she wants to eat the chocolate herself?

Signed,

Troubled heart  Tongue
[/quote' Wrote: Pim,

I feel your pain.  I too prefer dark chocolate.
You should have signed your question "clueless".  Huh  You were wrong on both counts.  Your wife was testing to see if you still loved her.  If you did you would have consumed the chocolate in short order while making appreciative noises and saying it was the best milk chocolate you had ever eaten. She knows you prefer dark chocolate. Wives remember that kind of thing.  Now I am afraid it may be too late to make amends.  Try flowers and jewelry or a fancy restaurant or all three.  And good luck. Heart

There is one other possible explanation.  Maybe the milk chocolate egg was on sale. Big Grin There are some things more dear to a women's heart than love.

Glad I didn't get married.
Devialet 250 Pro, Marantz SA-11 S2, Dell 2T HDD/250 SSD/24GB Mem.,using Fidelizer Pro software with JRivers. Hyperion 968 speakers. Cabling consists of Nordost Heimdall 2 power cables to all components with Nordost Qx4 inline to Devialet, all other wiring are Nordost Valhalla. I am tri-wiring the Hyperion 968s. 
 Less is More, more or less