Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
220 Pro - disabling AIR / UPNP inputs
I think you have to search for i phone apps from what I recall, there is a drop down on app store called filters.click on this, chose I phone only and it should appear
Devialet 200 -- Roon Nucleus-- Sonus Faber Olympica 2 -- Tellurium Q Black Speaker Cables --
Chord Qutest -- Niimbus US5 Pro Headphone amp —HifiMan HEK, Abyss 1266TC
Newcastle upon Tyne, England
Question: Im using ethernet and optical only and have WiFi disabled yet the input roon automatically connects to remains as 'AIR'

Whats the difference between AIR and UPnP?
Audionet DNA / roon / ProAc SM100s
AIR is Devialet's completely proprietary streaming and control protocol, used over both Wi-Fi and wired Ethernet. Roon has a built-in driver for AIR which avoids the need to use Devialet's "virtual sound card" driver, also somewhat confusingly referred to as AIR.
Roon (Mac Mini), Wilson Benesch Full Circle, Expert 1000 Pro CI, Kaiser Chiara
Warwickshire, UK
so AIR and UPnP are doing the same thing?
K4680 - thanks. I need to check what has been installed. I'm sure i checked when it returned on Thursday that it had the latest FW. To be honest i've been enjoying the performance uplift from the CI board that i've not done too much exploring yet (apart from finding the bugs !)

James

Melco N1A > Meicord Opal > Devialet 220 Pro > Mogami 2972 > Shahinian Compass
James, The firmware it comes back with is not beta 12. Have you joined the beta program yet?
Cheers Raj - signed up earlier and just downloaded the firmware and loaded it successfully.

James

James, have you tried SAM/no SAM? any opinions?
(13-Mar-2018, 08:42)cereal killer Wrote: James, have you tried SAM/no SAM? any opinions?

Yes tried it a while back. Impressive at first but i don't use it now. Took away more than it added for me. 

James

My experiences are exactly the same!