Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Auralic Aries Mini
(05-Jul-2016, 16:00)helloworld1978 Wrote: Just to add to this discussion Aularic mini is one fantastic device. But it even gets better if you add a linear power supply like the Sbooster to it. Actually much better more like spectacular. When it comes to sound quality I prefer it over my Melco n1a.

Really????? Is it that good, if it s the case it is a hell of a bargain!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's quite good, especially if you add curious cable loom with uptone regen. I don't know if it beats Melco, however.
I have done side by side testing and I can tell you the linear power supply (Sbooster) takes the mini to another level. And I do prefer it to the Melco N1A (USB). I am using the Melco N1A to feed into the Auralic Mini via AudioQuest Vodka.
Auralic Mini (Sbooster LPSU), Rega RP8, Melco N1A, Devialet D200, Devialet 400, ELAC BS314, ELAC BS312, Sonus Faber Olympica 1, Audioquest (Victoria, Yosemite, Vodka Cat7, Carbon USB) Chord Epic Master/Companion link, Wireworld Oasis 7 speaker cable, Inakustik Reference LS-803 speaker cable,Isotek premium mains cables, TCI mains cables, Atlas mains unfiltered distribution block, Supra filtered mains distribution block, and synergistic research (red/black fuse,sort kone), and vertexaq (silver-jaya).