Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Auralic prices
Here in the states, Auralic and, according to upscale audio, other overseas companies have begun to increase the sale price on their products a good bit citing the increase in tariffs as the reason for the hike.

Just another reason to be pissed at Trump!

The Auralic Aries G1 I was looking at just before Christmas increased from 2,199 usd to 2,499! So far the other streamer on my short list, Lumin u1 mini, has remained the same 2,000.
(05-Jan-2019, 16:58)mmorrison55 Wrote: Here in the states, Auralic and, according to upscale audio, other overseas companies have begun to increase the sale price on their products a good bit citing the increase in tariffs as the reason for the hike.

Just another reason to be pissed at Trump!

The Auralic Aries G1 I was looking at just before Christmas increased from 2,199 usd to 2,499! So far the other streamer on my short list, Lumin u1 mini, has remained the same 2,000.

Answer by Trump: Fake News Big Grin
Aavik U-280 / Audio Physic Cardeas / Melco N1ZS + D100 / Melco Switch S100 / KECES P8 Dual / Transparent Audio PowerWave X / Cable: Audioquest, Shunyata, Transparent, Ansuz Digitalz A2 Ethernet, USB
Remote: iPad-Pro
Roon Nucleus+(B), Lifetime / Qobuz Studio Sublime                                                                                                          
Germany / Bavaria