Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Isolators & ExpertPro
(25-Feb-2021, 06:53)K4680 Wrote: Hi Zoran, here are my experiences!

https://devialetchat.com/Thread-Isolatio...4#pid94894

Hi K4680 
thanks so much for your advice. Actually, this is something I am looking for. Since Devialet is slick and elegant, and I would like also to use some feet that will not change the overall look of the Devialet. I was reading some user reviews of this isolator, and I am pretty sure this will be the first one of my list. 

kind regards 
Zoran
A) Devialet Expert 220 Pro CI, Audioquest NRG-Z3 — B) Pass Labs XA 30.8, Lampizator Amber V4.0, Innuos Pulse, Dynaudio Evoke 50,  Ansuz PowerSwitch X-TC, WireWorld power cables
(01-Mar-2021, 00:33)zoran_pavlovic Wrote:
(24-Feb-2021, 15:17)BoyScout Wrote: @BoyScout: many thanks for the advice. let me put one question at you: do you use 3 or 4 isolators?

I use four, not only for aesthetic reasons but also because the weight is smaller and better distributed by each one. 
Don´t place them under the Dev´s feet but beside, exactly like Isoacoustics advises.
I tried both ways and they´re right.

Hi BoyScout, thanks for the help again. But just curious, you realized the difference in the sound when put feet under Dev's feet and beside them? Very interesting.
Yes, i did.
Very strange for someone who doubt all of these subtleties so much, like me, but that´s what i felt.
Mac mini with Roon, Devialet 220 Pro CI, Black Sixteen speaker cables, Sonus Faber Guarneri Tradition and a pair of ears.