Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Connecting 220 to my network
Probably a dumb question, why is my 220 not showing up on my network? All was fine before it went for the up grade. In the configrator I have added my network settings.
(08-Feb-2018, 19:49)kompressor Wrote: Probably a dumb question, why is my 220 not showing up on my network? All was fine before it went for the up grade. In the configrator I have added my network settings.

Mine did the same. Switch it of at the wall (plug) and restart. It should show up once you have done this.
Also register as a beta tester to get the latest beta firmware.

Devialet 440PRO CI/ Mola Mola Tambaqui + Kalugas / Vivid Audio Giya G2
Cape Town, South Africa
Static Ip addresses still do not work. DHCP is only option for now.
Fanless HdPlex (HQPlayer) -> Merging Hapi -> Genelec 8351B
(08-Feb-2018, 23:12)maxijazz Wrote: Static Ip addresses still do not work. DHCP is only option for now.

Are you sure? Fixed IP works just fine here (except with Spotify).
Bluesound Node > Matrix Audio X-SPDIF 2 > Genelec 8351B & 7360A
Devialet 1000 Pro
Bluesound Node 2i > Genelec 8330
Tampere, Finland
(09-Feb-2018, 07:03)petrik Wrote:
(08-Feb-2018, 23:12)maxijazz Wrote: Static Ip addresses still do not work. DHCP is only option for now.

Yes. https://help.devialet.com/hc/en-us/artic...bruary-5th: Still being worked on. 

I have been told by D team, that fixed IPs are planned by end of Q1.
Fanless HdPlex (HQPlayer) -> Merging Hapi -> Genelec 8351B
(09-Feb-2018, 21:35)maxijazz Wrote:
(09-Feb-2018, 07:03)petrik Wrote:

Yes. https://help.devialet.com/hc/en-us/artic...bruary-5th: Still being worked on. 

I have been told by D team, that fixed IPs are planned by end of Q1.

Ok, got it. I have been using fixed IP all the time with these different beta FW's...
Devialet 1000 Pro
Tampere, Finland
Why would you need to fix the IP address? DHCP is a much more up to date protocol?
Fair enough if you need to access something like a NAS via a GUI (as i do and have done with my QNAP and have mapped the shared music folder on the laptop) but the Devialet has nothing to offer by tapping in?
Audionet DNA / roon / ProAc SM100s
I typically enter the Devialet's IP address to the browser and I report bugs from there. It's just more convenient to access that page when the IP address is fixed.

There are also some very basic settings available on that page. I wonder whether they will improve it so that it could be used as a configurator in the future. They are already having some overlapping features like Wifi / Ethernet configuration.

[Image: Devialet%20Configuration.PNG?raw=1]
Devialet 1000 Pro
Tampere, Finland
@petrik, there is another way. Almost all routers have the option "always assign the same IP to the devices"! The router then reserves the IP, as soon as the device logs on, it gets assigned the reserved IP!
Aavik U-280 / Audio Physic Cardeas / Melco N1ZS + D100 / Melco Switch S100 / KECES P8 Dual / Transparent Audio PowerWave X / Cable: Audioquest, Shunyata, Transparent, Ansuz Digitalz A2 Ethernet, USB
Remote: iPad-Pro
Roon Nucleus+(B), Lifetime / Qobuz Studio Sublime                                                                                                          
Germany / Bavaria
(10-Feb-2018, 12:55)K4680 Wrote: @petrik, there is another way. Almost all routers have the option "always assign the same IP to the devices"! The router then reserves the IP, as soon as the device logs on, it gets assigned the reserved IP!

Thanks for the advice! Let's see if I can find this setting Smile
Devialet 1000 Pro
Tampere, Finland