Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DOS 2.10.0
Hello,

See on FB Devialet no officiel group:
"La Version 2.10 du Firmware des enceintes est effectivement déjà disponible, mais ne sera effective qu'à partir de demain avec la mise à jour de l'application Devialet vers sa version 1.11. Cette mise à jour corrige certains bugs qui ont émergés, et rendra possible l'appairage de plus de 2 enceintes entre elles pour permettre des installations multiroom."

Firmware 2.10 operational with application Devialet 1.11. The big udpate is the multiroom. Possibility to connected more thab 2 speaker

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
@Senben
Tu as un lien vers la page Facebook?

Hopefully, multiroom from within the App and AirPlay 2... Hopefully!

(Then, will wait for Deezer on iOS to fully support AirPlay 2 either).
(28-Apr-2020, 20:04)Austinforest Wrote: @Senben
Tu as un lien vers la page Facebook?

Hopefully, multiroom from within the App and AirPlay 2... Hopefully!

(Then, will wait for Deezer on iOS to fully support AirPlay 2 either).

The name of group on FB: Devialet phantom enthusiasts. I understand multiroom with Devialet app and no AirPlay 2.

On April 29th, 2020, we released the firmware DOS 2.10.0 for Phantom Premier and Phantom Reactor and the Devialet App 1.11. This release includes the following improvements (compared to DOS 2.9.0 and Devialet App 1.10):

DOS 2.10:

Support of multiroom (not possible without App 1.11)
Improved device discovery, i.e. the way the Devialet app finds Devialet devices on your network when it is opened (Devialet App 1.11 is required).
Improved sound synchronization between devices in a stereo pair, especially for installations comprising a large number of devices.
Fixed Dialog optical latency issue when playing on some Phantom Premier models (was 90 ms higher compared to Phantom optical input).
Reboot and Reset to Factory buttons available on the webpage
Fixed “garbled sound” issue on some AirPlay installations.
Fixed an issue that prevented showing UPnP metadata in Devialet App (album cover art, artist and song information).
Fixed power consumption issue in standby mode on some Phantom Premier models.
Fixed erroneous optical auto-switch to unsupported audio formats.
Important note: All your devices must be updated to DOS 2.10 in order to work correctly in multi-room or stereo configurations.
Because of the network restrictions, some customers in Mainland China may not be able to detect the availability of the DOS 2.10.0 update. We are actively working on preparing an alternate solution for these cases.
DEVIALET APP 1.11:

Support of Multiroom
UI fixes (related to Spanish language and many others)
Many minor fixes mainly to support all changes in DOS

Nice update.

All my devices (reactors, golds and classic) updated to 2.10.0 release and App to 1.11.
Multi room works great for the moment. No problems while upgrading or using the devices.
Separate volumes can be easily managed form the App.

Multi room was not my need but it is a good thing to have it anyway.
So Devialet adds now a feature that other brands are already offering and I had seen many users asking for multi room (that actually move more customers to buy “multi Devialet toys”).

I was hoping for an integrated EQ in the Devialet App as well but hopefully it might come in the future too.
Don’t worry they told me 2 years ago that EQ was coming very soon Smile
(29-Apr-2020, 18:30)Jamington2004 Wrote: Don’t worry they told me 2 years ago that EQ was coming very soon Smile

Wink Tongue
Please note that for DOS1 users, upgrade is a 2 step process, firstly to 2.8.5 and then to 2.10.  I finally upgraded yesterday and it was a painless experience.  My Dialog is now packed away!   

So far, no problems with UPnP, with MinimServer on Intel NUC and BubbleUPnP Android app.  It corrected a problem I had with DOS1, with the stereo drifting slightly left over time.  Earlier users reported better sound quality. Maybe there was a small improvement but this is based on music memory which is not reliable.   Not using Airplay, optical, bluetooth. All Ethernet connection, no Wifi, no PLC.  Using a Remote with no problems.
(28-Apr-2020, 01:38)interestedphantom Wrote: Just updated my Phantom Gold pair to 2.10.0.

Anyone seen any release notes?

No obvious differences yet, hope it’s more stable than 2.9!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The release notes are on the Devialet homepage (not just the FB page): https://help.devialet.com/hc/en-us/artic...t-App-1-11
So far, working fine for me. Same as Snoopy8. 2 step process. Multi room support was where I was waiting for. For flac I use my Synology and audio station with on IOS the DS Audi app (UPNP). Radio the Tunein Radio app (Airplay)