Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Delayed till x-Mas
(09-Dec-2020, 15:33)pierrepolo Wrote: received! sound is great so far; still testing on Tidal/Deezer Hifi

Sounds great! Just wondering if they are as easy to connect to and switch between different devices (iPhone & MacBook) as the AirPods Pro?
2x Phantom I Gold Opera de Paris 2.12.3 on Branch
(11-Dec-2020, 14:47)frenkb Wrote:
(09-Dec-2020, 15:33)pierrepolo Wrote: received! sound is great so far; still testing on Tidal/Deezer Hifi

Sounds great! Just wondering if they are as easy to connect to and switch between different devices (iPhone & MacBook) as the AirPods Pro?

Yes i use them on several devices; but not multi point BT
Got a mail from Devialet that mine are now delayed until mid-Jan...

Cheers,
Bernard
Room: Gik Acoustics | Vibration: Townshend pods | Power: Shunyata Omega XC + Everest + Sigma NR v2 + Sigma ground cables | Source: Mojo Audio DejaVu EVO linux server running Roon core (Raat) | Ethernet: Sonore Optical module + Melco S10P with dedicated LPS + Shunyata Omega Ethernet x 2| Synchronous: Mutec MC-3 + USB (Paul Hynes SR7T LPS) + Cybershaft OP21A (Shunyata Omega USB, AES/EBU, clock cables) | Dac/Pre/Amplification: Devialet D1000 Pro CI (Chord Sarum T RCA-RCA link) | Speakers: Chord Sarum T cables + Wilson Benesch Act One Evolution P1
(14-Dec-2020, 10:44)bernardl Wrote: Got a mail from Devialet that mine are now delayed until mid-Jan...

Cheers,
Bernard

Most likely they've started exchanging the faulty ones with the ones that were supposed to go to you and other ppl who pre-ordered. There are a ton of fried Gemini's out there. I got 2 pairs, of which one died after upgrading its firmware. So...basically I'm also waiting for their response, ergo a new pair... Hope you receive them asap and enjoy a healthy pair!  Big Grin
Living Room - 2x Devialet Gold Phantom(ethernet) -> (optical) 1x BlueSound Node 2i (ethernet) + Remote
(14-Dec-2020, 10:44)bernardl Wrote: Got a mail from Devialet that mine are now delayed until mid-Jan...

Cheers,
Bernard

I would cancel my order if that's possible. 
Fixing issues like this usually takes them forever (and then some more).
Devialet Expert 200 (FW 7.1.3) / Magnepan 1.7i / Rel T5 / Foobar (WASAPI event 24bit) / AIR 3.0.1 public beta (best Air 3.x.x SQ by far)
(14-Dec-2020, 14:23)Cylob Wrote:

Cheers,
Bernard

I wouldn't cancel if I were you. Gemini's work perfectly if you don't do the firmware update. There was no difference in sound between unupgraded and upgraded firmware. Just use them as they are until a steady update comes along mate. Trust me, you want these. The sound is incredible.
Living Room - 2x Devialet Gold Phantom(ethernet) -> (optical) 1x BlueSound Node 2i (ethernet) + Remote
(14-Dec-2020, 14:23)Cylob Wrote:

Cheers,
Bernard

Kind of disappointed to learn about the bad experience.

Looks like I’m not going to order one after all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(30-Nov-2020, 22:27)no32 Wrote: Has anyone received his earbuds ?

Is there a review out there , I can’t find any new info since the beginning of October

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you received them by you?
I am still waiting, waiting and waiting. Some time ago they said that they could not trace the payment. Even after sending proof of payment, they do not react expect that they want to close the request... I think they are delaying on purpose. If I do not receive them this month, I want my money back. Very bad service for a premium brand...
I just visited the Devialet boutique and was told Gemini had been withdrawn until they fix the firmware issues. It’s now not available for purchase, pre-order, nor demo.
Technics SL-1200G | Ortofon Cadenza Bronze | Audio Technica AT-ART9 | Hana ML
Nucleus+ | Melco N1ZS/2EX | D100 | S100 | Telegärtner M12 | Accustic Arts Drive II
Devialet Original d'Atelier | Vivid Audio G3 Giya
Gold Phantom Opéra de Paris
S  I  N  G  A  P  O  R  E