Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet 200 combined with NCore NC500
Hello
I was thinking of combining my Devialet Expert 200 with NCore NC500 to drive my B&W 802 Nautilus. Has anyone though or made this happen?
The 200 has preout and even a crossover if I want to go a bit further Big Grin .
Any thoughts/advices are welcome...
(07-Jan-2018, 16:52)Drioannis Wrote: Hello
I was thinking of combining my Devialet Expert 200 with NCore NC500 to drive my B&W 802 Nautilus. Has anyone though or made this happen?
The 200 has preout and even a crossover if I want to go a bit further Big Grin .
Any thoughts/advices are welcome...

I made my own loudspeaker and I am using my D250Pro x-over function effectively at 200Hz.I feed the Mid/highs with the Devialet and for the woofers I was using a Kharma MP150 (designed by Bruno Putzeys using his earlier designs) but i thought it did not have enough impulse and extension to match the Devialet. I was thinking to get NC400 but decided to try Annaview AMS0100 modules bridged and I am quite content with the result. The NC500 will be a good choice if one needs more power but for my woofers (Accuton S280) with 92 dB/W sensitivity not so necessary.
The NC500 is more than enough to drive the woofers of the 802N. It might be a good choice but I would like some opinions before I try it