Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet Care vs Devialet Care Premium
Just wondering if anyone noticed that Devialet now offers a Devialet Care Premiere package which covers accidental damage for 3 years.   The original Devialet Care package did the same but the additional service you must pay used to be $299 CAD if you damaged your phantom gold and wanted a replacement.   Now with the Devialet Care Premiere package it costs $1095 CAD?  Is this correct or am i reading this wrong?   Also if i purchased the original Devialet Care package a year ago do they honor the $299 CAD replacement cost if i damage my phantom gold?

p.s.  I'll be going to the dealer this weekend to ask him directly but just wondering if anyone knows if the answer...
(15-Nov-2018, 05:44)Ryu79 Wrote: Just wondering if anyone noticed that Devialet now offers a Devialet Care Premiere package which covers accidental damage for 3 years.   The original Devialet Care package did the same but the additional service you must pay used to be $299 CAD if you damaged your phantom gold and wanted a replacement.   Now with the Devialet Care Premiere package it costs $1095 CAD?  Is this correct or am i reading this wrong?   Also if i purchased the original Devialet Care package a year ago do they honor the $299 CAD replacement cost if i damage my phantom gold?

p.s.  I'll be going to the dealer this weekend to ask him directly but just wondering if anyone knows if the answer...

UPDATE: contacted Devialet support and they told me they would honor the old Devialet Care package which means if it opt for replacement it will cost me $299 CAD.
(16-Nov-2018, 16:59)Ryu79 Wrote:
(15-Nov-2018, 05:44)Ryu79 Wrote: Just wondering if anyone noticed that Devialet now offers a Devialet Care Premiere package which covers accidental damage for 3 years.   The original Devialet Care package did the same but the additional service you must pay used to be $299 CAD if you damaged your phantom gold and wanted a replacement.   Now with the Devialet Care Premiere package it costs $1095 CAD?  Is this correct or am i reading this wrong?   Also if i purchased the original Devialet Care package a year ago do they honor the $299 CAD replacement cost if i damage my phantom gold?

UPDATE: contacted Devialet support and they told me they would honor the old Devialet Care package which means if it opt for replacement it will cost me $299 CAD.
In the uk contents insurance generally covers damage and replacement as new. The accidental coverage Devialet are Offering is way over priced. My be different in your part of the world.