Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet Expert 440Pro Core
For sale are my 440Pro dual mono amplifiers with CI, asking $22,600 AUD and includes 1m Audioquest Diamond coax cable (which I paid $1,350 AUD) and 2 x PS Audio 1m AC5 Power Cable (which I paid $545 AUD each) the IEC connector fits nicely under the back cover.

The amplifiers were purchased new as Expert 400 in June 2016, upgraded to 440Pro at Devialet France in January 2017 and Core Infinity installed in Sydney December 2017. I will provide original purchase and upgrade receipts plus a receipt to the purchaser to transfer warranty to the new owner.

These amplifiers are in like new condition, no marks or blemishes or swirl marks in the chrome finish.

I have all the original packaging and boxes including a single box for both amps when shipped back from France with Pro upgrade. I would prefer a local Australian purchaser. However, I am willing to ship international following discussion with the purchaser and shipping arrangements and cost are are agreed. Will accept only Bank Transfer or PayPal payment + 3% fees and ship when funds are cleared and received.

I also have for sale my B&W 802D2 Diamond speakers in piano black with all boxes and packaging. Asking $15,300 AUD, for any Australian interested buyers (they are too big and heavy to ship overseas)

Message me here if interested in purchasing.

Regards
Craig

Kii Three & Kii Control. Aurender N100. VPI Prime Turntable with Benz micro Glider SL cart. RCM Sensor2 Phono stage. PS Audio P5 power regenerator.
Blue Mountains, NSW, Australia