Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet Remote App
How do i rename what appears on my remote app.
I have two Devialets, one in my music room and the other in my bedroom.
Both appear on the remote app as Devialet-Eth.
Is there a way to rename? so that i know which one to select?
I can do so via the Roon app.
Any thoughts? Suggestions?
Both are hardwired to the network.
Music Room:
Devialet ODA, Vivid Audio G2 Series 2, Linn LP 12, Hercules, Ekos Ortofon Cadenza Blue, Achromat, Dewaudio Starmap and Startrail, Magnum Dynalab Tuner, Theta Transport, Kimber KS 2120 Digital, VD Hul Suernova. 
Roon'd for life, Tidal.

Bedroom: Ming Da 300B pre, Pass Labs XA 30.5, Sonus Faber Olympica III, Aqua La Scala dac, Ifi Zen Stream

Johannesburg,
South Africa.
George,

To edit the name, find the IP address of the first Devialet. You can either find this in the IP list of connected devices on your router or in Roon (right click on the audio output zone and select zone settings).

Once you have the IP address, go to internet explorer and put the IP address directly in as URL i.e. 192.168.1.24
This will take you to direct online setup menu for that Devialet. There you can edit the name.
Repeat for Devialet nr 2.

This is what the settings screen looks like:

[Image: Screenshot-2020-02-20-at-13-28-35.png]

Devialet 440PRO CI/ Mola Mola Tambaqui + Kalugas / Vivid Audio Giya G2
Cape Town, South Africa
Thanks Heine.
That's awesome.
Will try that this pm.
Music Room:
Devialet ODA, Vivid Audio G2 Series 2, Linn LP 12, Hercules, Ekos Ortofon Cadenza Blue, Achromat, Dewaudio Starmap and Startrail, Magnum Dynalab Tuner, Theta Transport, Kimber KS 2120 Digital, VD Hul Suernova. 
Roon'd for life, Tidal.

Bedroom: Ming Da 300B pre, Pass Labs XA 30.5, Sonus Faber Olympica III, Aqua La Scala dac, Ifi Zen Stream

Johannesburg,
South Africa.
it worked.
Thanks so much.
Music Room:
Roon'd for life, Tidal.

Johannesburg,
South Africa.