Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet phono stage
(14-Dec-2018, 21:33)Finn Wrote: Pim. Spot out , the Way is a seperart phonostage, but Reading about the first devialet and that phonostage people tell about a better One, and Then i Think Why not just  continue With that phonostage, it seems that the digital going Up ,and the phonostage goes Down, Why must it be this Way? Why not Think about all Those people who have turntable ,and more and more bye records. Thats Why i complain about os all playing records that we must bye seperart phonostage , devialet say soon everybody Will ovn a Devialet , becorse devialet is 1 box system , Why must people accept that to have the bedst out of ther turntable ,they must bye another box? That is the ploblem .

I still think no amplifier has a less coloured phono stage than the Devialet and few, if any, are as adaptable. Maybe they changed the phono input from the D-Premier because the gain stage and loading components took up space on the board they needed for the extra DSP???
In the end I am still more than satisfied with LPs played using my Ortofon A90 and T3000 and I have owned several high end phono stages (I still have one of them in storage).
Devialet Original d'Atelier 44 Core, Job Pre/225, Goldmund PH2, Goldmund Reference/T3f /Ortofon A90, Goldmund Mimesis 36+ & Chord Blu, iMac/Air, Lynx Theta, Tune Audio Anima, Goldmund Epilog 1&2, REL Studio. Dialog, Silver Phantoms, Branch stands, copper cables (mainly).
Oxfordshire