Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet second hand warranty transfer
Hello.
I would like to ask devialet owners how the situation looks like when buying expert pro second hand.
I have a chance to buy an upgraded d-premier to 250 pro ,upgrade has been done two months ago so I could have nearly full 5 years if transferred.
Me and the seller struggling to find definitive answer.
So am asking here .
Seller only has email confirmation of the upgrade but not ORIGINAL receipt.
Situation is quite urgent so will be gratefully for prompt answers.

Thank you all.
LG b7 ,atlas mavros optical(glass),Devialet expert 1000 pro ci ,isoacoustics orea bronze,audioquest nrg-z3x2 ,audioquest niagara 1200,audioquest nrg-z3,mcru wall socket ,Atlas mavros speaker cable,KEF Reference 1 ,Synergistic research orange x3 and black x1 (13a UK plug
I believe the info in this thread still correct.
https://devialetchat.com/Thread-Warranty-transferable
(08-Jun-2021, 01:39)Snoopy8 Wrote: I believe the info in this thread still correct.
https://devialetchat.com/Thread-Warranty-transferable

Hi.
Thanks.
Does this mean I can register with providing the serial number only?
LG b7 ,atlas mavros optical(glass),Devialet expert 1000 pro ci ,isoacoustics orea bronze,audioquest nrg-z3x2 ,audioquest niagara 1200,audioquest nrg-z3,mcru wall socket ,Atlas mavros speaker cable,KEF Reference 1 ,Synergistic research orange x3 and black x1 (13a UK plug
(07-Jun-2021, 20:47)winiar560 Wrote: Hello.
I would like to ask devialet owners how the situation looks like when buying expert pro second hand.
I have a chance to buy an upgraded d-premier to 250 pro ,upgrade has been done two months ago so I could have nearly full 5 years if transferred.
Me and the seller struggling to find definitive answer.
So am asking here .
Seller only has email confirmation of the upgrade but not ORIGINAL receipt.
Situation is quite urgent so will be gratefully for prompt answers.

Thank you all.

You will get the 5 years warranty, warranty is attached to the device not the owner.

Devialet has extremely good after sales warranty service, probably one of the best I had experienced.