Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Digitizing Vinyl with your Devialet 120/200/250/400/800
@watchnerd - I have a copy I'd be happy to send you if you'd like to PM me your e-mail address.

Alternatively maybe @Rufus McDufus has a repository for such things that it could be added to?
Roon (Mac Mini), Wilson Benesch Full Circle, Expert 1000 Pro CI, Kaiser Chiara
Warwickshire, UK
Nope, I don't have that one Sad
Thanks, I found an archived link in another thread, so I'm good now.
Okay, I don't seem to be getting in audio coming in over USB.

Per the instructions for Mac, I:

1. Set up USB input, sample rate, etc, any Audio MIDI (although I had to switch the Devialet input to USB first to get it to recognize it existed).

2. Opened Audacity and did all the configuration steps.

3. Switched the Devialet to phono input, dropped the needle

4. Hit record in Audacity

Nothing....

FWIW, this is a Macbook (retina, early 2016), using USB C input.
You shouldn't need to switch the Devialet input to USB; that sounds wrong to me. The Devialet should appear as a USB audio input device in the Mac irrespective of which input is selected on the Devialet. Not sure why it hasn't worked for you, though.
Roon (Mac Mini), Wilson Benesch Full Circle, Expert 1000 Pro CI, Kaiser Chiara
Warwickshire, UK
(28-Jul-2019, 19:25)thumb5 Wrote: You shouldn't need to switch the Devialet input to USB; that sounds wrong to me. The Devialet should appear as a USB audio input device in the Mac irrespective of which input is selected on the Devialet. Not sure why it hasn't worked for you, though.

The USB init doesn't kick in until I select the input on the Devialet. Once the Mac sees it, I can switch away from it.

Problem solved on the software side by updating to the latest version of Audacity.