Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Registration issues and Devialet support missed
Hello, I've just bought an Expert 140 Pro and I tried to register it on the Devialet site without success; the message is always "This serial number is already registered". The vendor assured me that number has never been registered so I contacted the support with many mails. I'm surprise to not receive any answer after more than a week when they write they will give you answer within 48 hours.
Have you any suggestion about this or experience?
Thanks
Hi, I have just been through this process to register a used D200 that was still registered to the previous owner, it took a week or so to get it sorted but I have finally got the amplifier registered in my account. How are you contacting Devialet? I raised a ticket via https://help.devialet.com/hc/en-us/requests/new and it did seem that response times were longer this time. It was just over 2 days to receive a reply, then I had to then send them proof of ownership and they contacted the previous owner to get the device de-registered but the previous owner ignored this request. After a few more days the case was escalated and the serial number removed from the previous owners account and I now finally have it registered.
(06-Jul-2019, 15:46)Giubeca Wrote: Thank you Laura.
My Devialet is new, not a preowned, so it's very strange.
My last contact was through the link you sent me but also in this case no answers.
If the vendor (a registered dealer?) told you that the serial number hadn't been registered, perhaps you could ask them to help out?
Roon (Mac Mini), Wilson Benesch Full Circle, Expert 1000 Pro CI, Kaiser Chiara
Warwickshire, UK
(06-Jul-2019, 16:54)thumb5 Wrote: If the vendor (a registered dealer?) told you that the serial number hadn't been registered, perhaps you could ask them to help out?
They finally answer and we solve it.