Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does anyone have Xmax Measurement from the Devialet speakers?
Hello,

I would like to know how much Xmax you have for example around 50 Hz with Devialet. Unfortunately, I have not been able to find such measurements on the internet so far, but maybe someone here has modeled something like this for fun or something similar.
(08-May-2022, 14:38)CertifiedLoverBoy98 Wrote: Hello,

I would like to know how much Xmax you have for example around 50 Hz with Devialet. Unfortunately, I have not been able to find such measurements on the internet so far, but maybe someone here has modeled something like this for fun or something similar.

Hello CertifiedLoverBoy98
Xmax for wich speaker ?

PHANTOM I was designed to handle +/- 20mm and gave been restricted to less than that to maximize durability. It also depends wich version you have.
PHANTOM II Xmax is about +/- 8mm
Hello
I mean the PHANTOM I Smile
(08-May-2022, 14:38)CertifiedLoverBoy98 Wrote: Hello,

Hello CertifiedLoverBoy98
Xmax for wich speaker ?

PHANTOM I was designed to handle +/- 20mm and gave been restricted to less than that to maximize durability. It also depends wich version you have.
PHANTOM II Xmax is about +/- 8mm
Ok so I think you got the answer Wink