Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expert Remote App - not on Android 14 (S24's...)
Sad 
Evening All,

Got my Samsung S24 today, it runs on Android 14.
Using a 220 with Ci

All apps were migrated from the old S10 (Android 12) w/o any issues, except the Devialet Expert Remote App Angry
I am not amused. Although the app is not perfect, it is very handy. You know what I mean.

C'mon Devialet, compile this app for Android 14, you are pushing yourself out of the game step by step.

If you, Devialet, don't want to invest a few hours to make it work, make it open source.
I am confident the community will take care of it and make it better, and work.

Cheers,
Ralf
Bauer LS 3.0 - Ortofon 7.8N SPK - Octave RE320 - 220 Pro - DH Labs D-110 - Mutec MC-3+ USB - ROON ROCK NUC - Sbooster MKII - Technics 1200 MK2 w/ Quintet Blue
You might be able to install it using the .apk
https://apkcombo.com/devialet-expert-rem...et.remote/
Sennheiser AMBEO Soundbar KEF KC62  |  Devialet Expert 250 Pro KEF LS50 Meta  |  KEF LSX
(04-Mar-2024, 21:43)Stian_Gel Wrote: You might be able to install it using the .apk
https://apkcombo.com/devialet-expert-rem...et.remote/

Thanks for your note, tried that already, doesn't work :-(
Bauer LS 3.0 - Ortofon 7.8N SPK - Octave RE320 - 220 Pro - DH Labs D-110 - Mutec MC-3+ USB - ROON ROCK NUC - Sbooster MKII - Technics 1200 MK2 w/ Quintet Blue
Write/call (to) the Devialet support.
Devialet Expert 440 Pro | Dynaudio Confidence 50 | 2x SVS SB16-Ultra
Anthem MRX 720 | Dynaudio Excite X28 | Dynaudio Emit M20
LG OLED 77 CX | LG OLED 65 C7

(07-Mar-2024, 10:34)Delija Wrote: Write/call (to) the Devialet support.

Done.

I am sure I am not the only one.
Please feel free to submit your requests to get the app working again on recent smartphones.

I'll keep you posted.
Sad 
Their response:

Dear Ralf,

Thanks for taking the time to reach out to us here at Devialet. I hope you're well.

At this time there is no plan to continue supporting the Expert remote app, but I've forwarded your request to our engineers and developers so that they may consider it.

Kindest regards,

Jake | Customer service & support Devialet

:-(
Devialet no longer supports the entire Expert line for a long time, not only the remote app...  Sad
I Said that Long time ago , Devialet is not supporting expertline ,that is why i sold my 220 pro Long time ago , why have a amp who Devialet not support any more, the Remote app is one thing , look about other things in this Forum ,where owners have ploblems . I would say that when i Long time Bye my expert 170 ,later Update to 200 ,and then sent to Paris get 220 pro ,everything work ,there was Update and the potentiale in the amp was great , ( Devialet say on there web about expertline // and more to come //
After time not Long time after expertline go to pro , Devialet stop with software updates ,and that is years ago , i sell my Devialet becorse i dont want a amp where software updates stop , // even when ther side say more Will come // that is a Lai , now no support to ther app, what Will be the next? . Think about it .
AVM  8.3  Rosso volterra 2 ,speaker cable and other cable audio note , turntable tt2 de luxe , caridge clearaudio carisma mm, primare bd mrk 2 shyunata power generator,
One of my phones is Samsung A33 with Android 14 / One UI 6.0.

The app is working just fine.
Devialet Expert 440 Pro | Dynaudio Confidence 50 | 2x SVS SB16-Ultra
Anthem MRX 720 | Dynaudio Excite X28 | Dynaudio Emit M20
LG OLED 77 CX | LG OLED 65 C7

(12-Mar-2024, 18:40)Delija Wrote: One of my phones is Samsung A33 with Android 14 / One UI 6.0.

The app is working just fine.

How did you install it?

I got a brandnew Samsung A55 with Android 14 and can't install the remote app thru the Google Play Store.
Also tried and download several APK's with the same result. ["Your device isn't compatible with this version"]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Devialet Expert 200 (FW 7.1.3) / Magnepan 1.7i / Rel T5 / Foobar (WASAPI event 24bit) / AIR 3.0.1 public beta (best Air 3.x.x SQ by far)