Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
CANCELLED SALE: TAD Evolution One
A pair of TAD Evolution One in black.

Almost mint condition, complete with all accessories and packaging material.

Asking price: 13 700 EUR

The best speaker I have ever owned. I’m only selling because I have a small child and I simply can’t find the time to enjoy my stereo like before.

My setup is currently placed in a room that keeps it away from inquisitive hands but the room is too small and doesn’t make a system on this level any justice.

I’m considering selling everything so please contact me if interested. Please see my signature for details. Thank you!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Devialet Expert 1000 Pro CI / Magico A1 / ROON Nucleus w Farad Super 3 / Innuos Phoenix NET / Torus RM 16 / Acrolink Mexcel 7N-S 9000
Wireworld digital and power cables / Harmonix tuning feet / SMT acoustic 
treatment
- SWEDEN -
(04-Jun-2019, 10:48)alaw Wrote:
(03-Jun-2019, 21:25)MightyMart Wrote: I’m only selling because I have a small child and I simply can’t find the time to enjoy my stereo like before.
They grow up!

Haha! Wink They do but it takes some time but only a few seconds to ruin expensive gear and/or getting hurt doing it. But thanks, I admit this sale is with great reluctance...
Devialet Expert 1000 Pro CI / Magico A1 / ROON Nucleus w Farad Super 3 / Innuos Phoenix NET / Torus RM 16 / Acrolink Mexcel 7N-S 9000
treatment
- SWEDEN -
(04-Jun-2019, 22:59)MightyMart Wrote:
(04-Jun-2019, 10:48)alaw Wrote:
(03-Jun-2019, 21:25)MightyMart Wrote: I’m only selling because I have a small child and I simply can’t find the time to enjoy my stereo like before.
They grow up!

Haha! Wink They do but it takes some time but only a few seconds to ruin expensive gear and/or getting hurt doing it. But thanks, I admit this sale is with great reluctance...

I can certainly relate to that!

Plus work, plus travel, barely get to listen. So my £300 Sony noise cancelling headphones become the new benchmark most of the time, or nothing.

What I will say is things do sound good when I finally get a window.

GLWTS. Lovely looking speakers.

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<

(09-Jun-2019, 21:51)Hifi_swlon Wrote:
(04-Jun-2019, 22:59)MightyMart Wrote:
(04-Jun-2019, 10:48)alaw Wrote: They grow up!

I can certainly relate to that!

Plus work, plus travel, barely get to listen. So my £300 Sony noise cancelling headphones become the new benchmark most of the time, or nothing.

What I will say is things do sound good when I finally get a window.

GLWTS. Lovely looking speakers.

Thanks, nothing yet but it will probably take some time. Maybe enough time even for me to change my mind.  Rolleyes
treatment
- SWEDEN -
Are you just selling the speakers @MightyMart or is the electronics also for sale? Might be interested in the dCS if it is for sale.
Speakers:TAD CE-1. Amplifier: TAD M2500mk2. Digital: TAD DA1000-TX, Innuos Statement Next-gen, Innuos PhoenixNET.

Miscellaneous: Qobuz Studio, Ansuz Mainz 8 D2, Ansuz Darkz DTC, Tubulus Argentus ethernet cable, Tubulus Concentus USB cable, Tubulus Argentus V2 XLR cable, Tubulus Argentus V3 + V3 bass, iFi Nova powercables. 

Second system
Qobuz Studio -> Devialet Silver Phantom, Devialet Tree

(16-Jun-2019, 21:04)octaviars Wrote: Are you just selling the speakers @MightyMart or is the electronics also for sale? Might be interested in the dCS if it is for sale.

I will only be selling the dCS etc. after having sold the speakers.

If you are looking for a high quality streamer - the Network Bridge is really in a league of it's own. 

A few weeks ago dCS launched Mosaic, a big upgrade of the user interface, which used to be the only week link.
treatment
- SWEDEN -
(17-Jun-2019, 20:49)MightyMart Wrote:
(16-Jun-2019, 21:04)octaviars Wrote: Are you just selling the speakers @MightyMart or is the electronics also for sale? Might be interested in the dCS if it is for sale.

If you are looking for a high quality streamer - the Network Bridge is really in a league of it's own. 

A few weeks ago dCS launched Mosaic, a big upgrade of the user interface, which used to be the only week link.

Ok, let me know when they are sold. By the way what colour is your NB?

I have compared the dCS NB to my SOtM kit and they are very much the same in sound quality but one box instead of four is something that I am looking for.

I use Roon so no need for Mosaic but it is nice that they support Android now.
Speakers:TAD CE-1. Amplifier: TAD M2500mk2. Digital: TAD DA1000-TX, Innuos Statement Next-gen, Innuos PhoenixNET.

Miscellaneous: Qobuz Studio, Ansuz Mainz 8 D2, Ansuz Darkz DTC, Tubulus Argentus ethernet cable, Tubulus Concentus USB cable, Tubulus Argentus V2 XLR cable, Tubulus Argentus V3 + V3 bass, iFi Nova powercables. 

Second system
Qobuz Studio -> Devialet Silver Phantom, Devialet Tree

(18-Jun-2019, 08:18)octaviars Wrote:
(17-Jun-2019, 20:49)MightyMart Wrote:

Ok, let me know when they are sold. By the way what colour is your NB?

I have compared the dCS NB to my SOtM kit and they are very much the same in sound quality but one box instead of four is something that I am looking for.

I use Roon so no need for Mosaic but it is nice that they support Android now.

It is in silver. Mint condition, with boxes etc.
treatment
- SWEDEN -
NEW PRICE: 11 700 EUR
treatment
- SWEDEN -
NEW PRICE, ONLY FOR YOU ON DEVIALET CHAT:

10 500 EUR
treatment
- SWEDEN -