Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FS: D800
Up for sale is a mint condition lightly used D800 that was bought from an authorized dealer and shipped to me on July 23 2014, the plastic protector was never removed. Also I will include a Tara Labs Air Evolution link cable with purchase. I'm asking $15,500 USD..

Pics added..

you probably want to list the actual currency you are selling it in...
Amp - Devialet 400 Speakers - vivid audio B1 Speaker cable - audioquest oak Power conditioner - furman SPR 16IE Source - audio PC with paul pang audio usb card v3 and paul pang red dual usb cable running through jplay. usb card powered by teddy pardo power supply Source 2 - line in from integra AV receiver (TV)
Thanks for the advice..
where are you shipping from? Please let me have the serial number and pics in private
thanks

Distributors of High-End Audio equipment & accessories & International Exclusive dealers
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brands:  HiDiamond, Essence of Music, Crystal Cable, Siltech Cable, VertexAQ, Audeze, Musical Fidelity, Wilson Benesch, Cardas Cables, Sennheiser, MusicalStones, Klutz Design. Acoustic Preference, Dynaudio, PS Audio, Ayon Audio, Dan D'agostino and many more Smile
Cosmosound Technologies (www.cosmo-tech.info)
eshop: www.echosaudio.net