Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Firmware 12.2.10
Sure, but before reporting something it is better to ask if there is no existing solution or I'm doing something wrong. So if noone has a great idea I will report it of course. AIR via WLan is also not really working for me while Ethernet works perfectly with AIR and UPNP.
(26-Mar-2018, 18:30)james n Wrote:
(26-Mar-2018, 10:24)KIBM Wrote: Back to the important stuff - SQ has changed a bit. To me vocals are a bit more forward in the stage. 

Did you completely power down the Dev after loading the new firmware ?

James

Yes, whilst I was copying the FW onto the SD cards. I don't mean forward in the sense of bright, just as if the vocalist has stepped forward a bit - a soundstage rather than tonal thing.
K
Devialet 1000 Pro; Magico A5 loudspeakers; Metronome T3a Signature CD Transport; dCS Network Bridge; Kuzma M turntable; Kuzma 4Point14 tonearm; Koetsu Sky Blue; Benzmicro LPS; Audioquest Vodka Ethernet; Transparent Reference Digital RCA-RCA; Transparent Reference XL MM2 speaker cable; Transparent Reference mains cable; PS Audio P5 PowerPlant; Artesania and Finite Elemente equipment racks 
North Somerset, UK     
(27-Mar-2018, 10:39)Vivialet Wrote: I got my 1000pro back today. Updated to RC3 without problems and also working fine with my old configuration on AES. One thing that disturbes me is that I now have to skip through all streaming modes (AIR, Airplay, upnp, Spotify). Did I miss something or is this normal in the current releases ? Ethernet and Wlan are deactivated in the configurator and I also created a new configuration.
Has someone reported this to Devialet already ?

As the new streaming option of the CI are not integrated in the configurator they can not be turned off. So we have to wait for a new version of the configurator.
I am only using USB (to my Zennith) and Spotify (via WiFi) so presently more clicks on the remote than necessary.
24/192 still broken
Audionet DNA / roon / ProAc SM100s
(28-Mar-2018, 13:11)cereal killer Wrote: 24/192 still broken

Semantics, what's your problem  Tongue
1000Pro (Matte Black), Lenehan Audio ML5 Reference's, FoilTek Speaker Cable's, Paradigm Sub1, Entreq Poseidon, Antipodes CX, Roon (Lifetime), Curious Cable USB, Aqvox Switch, Gigawatt PC-3 Evo Se, Mad Scientist Link Cable (RCA/AES), PSC Power Cords

Australia (Perth)
another problem I have is with AIR. upnp is working fine, but SQ can't compete with my Mutecs. But AIR is another thing. It was always working fine, even the white noise what not a big issue for me. But now the AIR driver always shows 0.0db for Wifi even if it is working. Ethernet is working, but if I switch to another source and then back I can't get it working again. Similar for Wifi, even worse. Only a complete powerdown of the amps is solving it, but it is only working for a short time. Totally unstable.
For both Wifi and ethernet I'm using DHCP.
Not really a problem as I tend to stay with Mutec. And the AES input is sounding clearly better with the CI board.
(28-Mar-2018, 13:11)cereal killer Wrote: 24/192 still broken
And DSD64. Back to the previous version *again*.
Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, 2 x Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS with 2 X 6TB Western Digital Red, Mac 5K 32GB running Lifetime Roon, iPad Pro 12.9" for remote control.  Etalon Ethernet Isolator, Devialet 440 Pro CI, Sonus faber Olympica ll with Isoacoustics Gaia ll feet, Auralic Taurus Mkll headphone amp.Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable,  Van Den Hul The First Ultimate and Crystal interconnects, Furutech power cables, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England
Latest from the CI Log:

Olivier

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback. Much appreciated, as always.
As you reported, there has been a software regression with 24/192 and 24/176 files via AIR in this release and our QA failed to report it. We are deeply sorry. 
The problem has been identified and a fix has been issued. We will now go through an extensive QA process and will announce a new release here ASAP.
Ah, the joy of software development!
Have a nice day or evening and again, we apologize for the mishap. 

Link to CI Log
1000Pro (Matte Black), Lenehan Audio ML5 Reference's, FoilTek Speaker Cable's, Paradigm Sub1, Entreq Poseidon, Antipodes CX, Roon (Lifetime), Curious Cable USB, Aqvox Switch, Gigawatt PC-3 Evo Se, Mad Scientist Link Cable (RCA/AES), PSC Power Cords

Australia (Perth)
My amp is sounding great and working properly on all the inputs I use so I shan't be updating firmware yet, if ever Smile
Devialet Original d'Atelier 44 Core, Job Pre/225, Goldmund PH2, Goldmund Reference/T3f /Ortofon A90, Goldmund Mimesis 36+ & Chord Blu, iMac/Air, Lynx Theta, Tune Audio Anima, Goldmund Epilog 1&2, REL Studio. Dialog, Silver Phantoms, Branch stands, copper cables (mainly).
Oxfordshire

Maybe we get another version on April 1st.
Actually I am presently only listening to USB and it sounds great!