Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First experience 140pro upgrade
Hi Frasup, I see that you are using Roon. Make sure that you have not installed the original AIR driver, use the built in Roon AIR implementation. The original AIR driver sometimes locks the Devialet, in this case Roon gives you the device in use error. Uninstall the original AIR driver completely.
(24-Dec-2018, 14:11)Vivialet Wrote: Hi Frasup, I see that you are using Roon. Make sure that you have not installed the original AIR driver, use the built in Roon AIR implementation. The original AIR driver sometimes locks the Devialet, in this case Roon gives you the device in use error. Uninstall the original AIR driver completely.

I‘m using Synology NAS, so no Devialet drivers needed
The story goes on: Wanted a small configuration change, just disabling the „brown noise“ source. After installing the SDcard the network connection was gone, even worse, a very old SW bug was seen: when connecting my SotM-SMS100, the Devialet did‘nt recognize the USB source after changing input.

Tried „my workaround“ several times, no success. Devialet display showed internal error „A 2304“. 
After a lot of  resets over next 2 hours it suddenly worked.

Now all inputs are working again, even USB input can be selected easily and works immediately.

Whats about Devialet Support?: Last message was from 19th Dec, saying „Thanks for reaching out. We received your request, and one of our ambassadors will come back to as soon as possible within 72 hours

They‘re still very quiet...
Hi Frasup,
I overheard that ambassadors are in short supply in France, recently, due to “yellow vests” protests. Any way, the message did not say the ambassador will contact you. It states that the ambassador will come back. Since none did visit you recently, none can get back to you.

Wink
Fanless HdPlex (HQPlayer) -> Merging Hapi -> Genelec 8351B
(07-Jan-2019, 18:14)maxijazz Wrote: Hi Frasup,
I overheard that ambassadors are in short supply in France, recently, due to “yellow vests” protests. Any way, the message did not say the ambassador will contact you. It states that the ambassador will come back. Since none did visit you recently, none can get back to you.

Wink

You‘re fully right. There is no ambassador...
The story goes on: no reply from Devialet.
Recently installed the FW update: ethernet is connecting now
NEW SW — NEW PROBLEMS:
- Roon RAAT is reporting low audio file performance
- volume in Roon-application cannot be set (worked before update with Roon-Air)
- Volume setting with Devialet app does not work