Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Input switching
If I am playing vinyl and listening through phono input, if I start a digital source ( CD or Computer) it automatically switches to that input. Makes it impossible to do any A/B comparison.

Any other integrated amp allows you to play multiple sources and switch between them. I am new to Devialet, so am I missing something?

Thoughts?
Devialet 220 Expert Pro, George Merrilll  Turntable, Lyra Etna Cartridge, Nordost Valhalla Speaker Wire, Sonus Faber Guarneri Speakers, Berkeley Alpha USB, NUC i7, LaCie 5TB HD.
I've noticed similar behavior when I had AES selected, but automatically switched to UPnP when starting Foobar 2000. Subsequently, was able to switch back and forth between the two.
1, ATC SCM 40 V2 speakers,  SVS PC4000 subwoofer,  Devialet Expert Pro 1000, ,  Ultrasone Edition 15, Ultrasone Edition 15 Veritas,  ,Chord Hugo TT, Magnetar UBR-800, GeerFab DBoB, OTL Headphone amp

2. Dynaudio Focus 360 , Devialet Expert Pro 220, Reavon UBR X-110, GeerFab DBoB
I thought there was no auto-input-switching, apart from when a DLNA/uPnP source starts transmitting to the Devialet.
JRiver v25 (Windows) >> 220Pro/CI >> PMC Twenty5.23 + twin KEF KC62 subs. One White Phantom.
Problem was solved once I took Roon out of “Exclusive Mode “.
Devialet 220 Expert Pro, George Merrilll  Turntable, Lyra Etna Cartridge, Nordost Valhalla Speaker Wire, Sonus Faber Guarneri Speakers, Berkeley Alpha USB, NUC i7, LaCie 5TB HD.
Also discovered that the only way to switch back and forth between two sources is to use the mobile app.