Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Integration rs232
For those of you who want to integrate between Devialet and a domotica system : Devialet has a document that describes the commands.

Thierry send me a link after a support question : http://www.devialet.com/docs/D-Premier-RS232.pdf

I don't know if this is the latest version
If anyone needs help with RS232 control let me know. I've integrated Devialet into both Control4 & Crestron setups.
Hello!

I have a new house build built and I'm getting Control4 for home automation.

I'm also planning a Devialet 120 for my listening room from another supplier.

Are there Control4 drivers from Devialet? May I know what's needed to integrate them?

Thanks!
(12-Mar-2015, 07:26)speed_kills Wrote: Hello!

I have a new house build built and I'm getting Control4 for home automation.

I'm also planning a Devialet 120 for my listening room from another supplier.

Are there Control4 drivers from Devialet? May I know what's needed to integrate them?

Thanks!

If you have a good Control4 dealer they will be able to integrate your devialet with ease! The command protocol is very simple. If you require any assistance let me know.
Thanks! I'll update you soon when we are integration stage Smile
(17-Jul-2014, 22:34)Martyn Wrote: If anyone needs help with RS232 control let me know. I've integrated Devialet into both Control4 & Crestron setups.

Martyn, I would be very interested in getting access to your Control4 driver, if it is available.  I work for a C4 dealer and am about to integrate a Devialet 200 into my personal/engineering system.  I've been studying up on DriverWorks to make this happen, but if your file is available, it would certainly expedite matters.

You are correct, it is generally very simple to integrate 2-way devices into C4.  Having said that, I assume most Control4 dealers do not regularly build 2-way drivers utilizing RS232 or IP (at least none of the ones that I've talked with locally).  The expectation is that most are built either by C4, ExtraVegetables (now C4), vendors/manufacturers, or 3rd party distributors like House Logix.

Y
(16-Jun-2015, 20:17)Yorgos Wrote:
(17-Jul-2014, 22:34)Martyn Wrote: If anyone needs help with RS232 control let me know. I've integrated Devialet into both Control4 & Crestron setups.

Martyn, I would be very interested in getting access to your Control4 driver, if it is available.  I work for a C4 dealer and am about to integrate a Devialet 200 into my personal/engineering system.  I've been studying up on DriverWorks to make this happen, but if your file is available, it would certainly expedite matters.

You are correct, it is generally very simple to integrate 2-way devices into C4.  Having said that, I assume most Control4 dealers do not regularly build 2-way drivers utilizing RS232 or IP (at least none of the ones that I've talked with locally).  The expectation is that most are built either by C4, ExtraVegetables (now C4), vendors/manufacturers, or 3rd party distributors like House Logix.

Y

PM your email.
(18-Jun-2015, 22:22)Martyn Wrote:
(16-Jun-2015, 20:17)Yorgos Wrote:

Y

PM your email.

Hi Martyn, I PM'ed you my email a few weeks back, please let me know if your Control4 driver is still available.  Thanks, Y

How about control4 and Phantoms? I would like to make a phantom or dialog an audio endpoint for a room.
(21-Feb-2018, 10:12)Kiwiscottc Wrote:

How about control4 and Phantoms? I would like to make a phantom or dialog an audio endpoint for a room.

It is not possible to control the Phantoms as far as I'm aware.

You can get a special firmware from Devialet though to fix the Phantoms onto the optical input but that is still very limiting.