Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris
Roon AIR works. Personally I experienced crackles before and after CI upgrade so I avoid it and only have it enabled for another volume control. I use the Allo streamer on RAAT which has never missed a beat and also means I can group it. Best £100 or so I ever spent.

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<

(27-Sep-2018, 08:14)Hifi_swlon Wrote: Roon AIR works. Personally I experienced crackles before and after CI upgrade so I avoid it and only have it enabled for another volume control. I use the Allo streamer on RAAT which has never missed a beat and also means I can group it. Best £100 or so I ever spent.

Thank you !  

The Ds are back home, they came with the latest FW on the new SD Cards. Devialet even supplied new AQ power cables, an AQ carbon digital SpDIF-to-SpDIF LINK cable (none of these cables that I'll ever use).

In the 1st one minute of listening, WOW !!  "clarity & dynamics" is what startled me ... 

standby for more as we get into the weekend ...
Roon Nucleus w/ Hypsos PSU & AQ Tornado + Roon RAAT  >  AQ Diamond ETH > etherREGEN using SFP + Hypsos PSU | CEC TL-5 CD Transport + AQ Z3 + 3 x Orea Indigo > AQ Diamond AES/EBU 
Devialet 440-Pro CI >  AQ Wel Sig  RCA-XLR | 6 x Orea Bronze, 2 x Synergistic Research Atmosphere PC | B&W 802 D3 {Bi-wired}  >  AQ WEL Signature (Biwire)
REL G1-Mk2 pair | PS Audio PP 12 + AQ NRG-1000 | Puritan GroundMaster + RouteMaster | SAM DISABLED - DPM OFF - Northern Virginia - US
I received an email today from Judith telling me they have received my Od'A and will be working on it shortly. The following photo was part of the email:

Now I'm worried they got that dopehead Elon Musk working on my amplifier.  Huh
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
(02-Oct-2018, 11:37)Pim Wrote: I received an email today from Judith telling me they have received my Od'A and will be working on it shortly. The following photo was part of the email:

you should expect a mail from Judith in 48-72 hrs that they've shipped it back to you with a tracking link .. of course with a spanking new look of Od'As, new boxes, AQ cables, SD cards, manuals UNLESS Elon thinks "hey, I forgot to put in the Tesla batteries in the Remote"  Tongue
Roon Nucleus w/ Hypsos PSU & AQ Tornado + Roon RAAT  >  AQ Diamond ETH > etherREGEN using SFP + Hypsos PSU | CEC TL-5 CD Transport + AQ Z3 + 3 x Orea Indigo > AQ Diamond AES/EBU 
Devialet 440-Pro CI >  AQ Wel Sig  RCA-XLR | 6 x Orea Bronze, 2 x Synergistic Research Atmosphere PC | B&W 802 D3 {Bi-wired}  >  AQ WEL Signature (Biwire)
REL G1-Mk2 pair | PS Audio PP 12 + AQ NRG-1000 | Puritan GroundMaster + RouteMaster | SAM DISABLED - DPM OFF - Northern Virginia - US
(02-Oct-2018, 11:37)Pim Wrote: I received an email today from Judith telling me they have received my Od'A and will be working on it shortly. The following photo was part of the email:

This is how it works.  When your amplifier arrives in France, Devialet send you an email indicating that your amplifier is in space, being worked on by astronauts on the international space station.  When your amplifier is upgraded, packed and ready for return, Devialet send you an email indicating that you amplifier is on a rocket on earth, being launched into space.

It's not just Musk on the whacky baccy if you ask me.
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12
(02-Oct-2018, 12:53)Confused Wrote:

This is how it works.  When your amplifier arrives in France, Devialet send you an email indicating that your amplifier is in space, being worked on by astronauts on the international space station.  When your amplifier is upgraded, packed and ready for return, Devialet send you an email indicating that you amplifier is on a rocket on earth, being launched into space.

It's not just Musk on the whacky baccy if you ask me.

They are Russians, if flags on their arms mean something. Definitely not Musk, but Mr Trump could be inflicted.
Fanless HdPlex (HQPlayer) -> Merging Hapi -> Genelec 8351B