Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ExpertPro 220 CI: Last Fault A 2304 - Internal Error
(11-Jul-2021, 13:10)frejo Wrote: A little update. My 250pro is now at the factory. Hopefully they can fix it.

Hi frejo, thanks for the update. one question: did they tell you what is the reason for that error? I mean, it's hard to believe that they put some error code, without explanation or code description? 

Let us know what's happened eventually? Did they fix it easy, or the whole motherboard should have been changed? Of course, if you got that info.
thanks
Zoran
A) Devialet Expert 220 Pro CI, Audioquest NRG-Z3 — B) Pass Labs XA 30.8, Lampizator Amber V4.0, Innuos Pulse, Dynaudio Evoke 50,  Ansuz PowerSwitch X-TC, WireWorld power cables
They say that it is fixed. Whatever they did, they do not say. Only that it now has passed all quality tests. I will not be home for a couple of weeks so I cannot tell if it works as it should.
Spiral Groove/Soundsmith - jRiver/Audiophile Optimizer/Process Lasso - Devialet 1000 pro - Rockport Ankaa
Nordost Valhalla, Brahma, Frey2+ & Tyr2/Ansuz Mainz C/D8
Isoacoustics OREA/Shunyata Dark Field/Nordost QV/QK
Devialet Gemini
hmmm ... well, I was absent from home for 2 weeks. And I brought Dev to my weekend house, but, didn't listen to, since the weather was great and I spent all day long outside the home. Then I returned back to my house and attached Dev to the speakers.
After a whole day of listening to the music (between - 40 and - 15) I wanted to see the temperature, but, was surprised with the new error comes P 8192. Display showed
Last Fault
P 8192
Sec. Absolute
Under Voltage.

as for the temperature it was:
A amp: 46 C
D amp: 43 C
Supply: 52 C

does this error indicate a voltage drop in my house?

btw, Devialet sounds great!

kind regards and let us know does your Dev works fine now?

Zoran
A) Devialet Expert 220 Pro CI, Audioquest NRG-Z3 — B) Pass Labs XA 30.8, Lampizator Amber V4.0, Innuos Pulse, Dynaudio Evoke 50,  Ansuz PowerSwitch X-TC, WireWorld power cables
Maybe there was really some temporary voltage drop. Not an unknown error:
https://devialetchat.com/Thread-FAULT-re...ialet--180

BTW, your temperatures are ok.
Devialet Expert 440 Pro | Dynaudio Confidence 50 | 2x SVS SB16-Ultra
Anthem MRX 720 | Dynaudio Excite X28 | Dynaudio Emit M20
LG OLED 77 CX | LG OLED 65 C7

(18-Jul-2021, 00:53)Delija Wrote: Maybe there was really some temporary voltage drop. Not an unknown error:

Thanks, bro' Smile 

Disconnected from the power supply, left a few hours and connected again and message dissapeard. 

reg
Zoran
(18-Jul-2021, 09:24)zoran_pavlovic Wrote:
(18-Jul-2021, 00:53)Delija Wrote: Maybe there was really some temporary voltage drop. Not an unknown error:

Thanks, bro' Smile 

Disconnected from the power supply, left a few hours and connected again and message dissapeard. 

reg
Zoran

Error messages dissapear always when you disconnect from the power supply. You don't need to wait (more than 1 minute, for safety).
(18-Jul-2021, 10:48)daniel.avasilichioaei Wrote:
(18-Jul-2021, 09:24)zoran_pavlovic Wrote:

Thanks, bro' Smile 

reg
Zoran

Error messages dissapear always when you disconnect from the power supply. You don't need to wait (more than 1 minute, for safety).

Thanks, Daniel. Appreciate it. 

best
Zoran
(15-Jul-2021, 00:27)zoran_pavlovic Wrote:
(11-Jul-2021, 13:10)frejo Wrote: A little update. My 250pro is now at the factory. Hopefully they can fix it.

Hi frejo, thanks for the update. one question: did they tell you what is the reason for that error? I mean, it's hard to believe that they put some error code, without explanation or code description? 

Let us know what's happened eventually? Did they fix it easy, or the whole motherboard should have been changed? Of course, if you got that info.
thanks
Zoran

It has now been a little more than a week since I started using my stereo after the summer vacation and the fault code has returned. I am quite disappointed I must say. I have e-mailed Devialet support.
Spiral Groove/Soundsmith - jRiver/Audiophile Optimizer/Process Lasso - Devialet 1000 pro - Rockport Ankaa
Nordost Valhalla, Brahma, Frey2+ & Tyr2/Ansuz Mainz C/D8
Isoacoustics OREA/Shunyata Dark Field/Nordost QV/QK
Devialet Gemini
(16-Aug-2021, 17:07)frejo Wrote:
(15-Jul-2021, 00:27)zoran_pavlovic Wrote:

thanks
Zoran

It has now been a little more than a week since I started using my stereo after the summer vacation and the fault code has returned. I am quite disappointed I must say. I have e-mailed Devialet support.

I would be disappointed as well. I mean, spending 15.000 Euros (MSRP) for device and visiting service to fix some problem .. hmm ..how's about the electricity in your apartment ? Did you try to call some technician to make some measurements ? maybe you have problem with high/low voltage, or some network problems?