Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
MELCO
(20-Dec-2018, 18:05)K4680 Wrote:
(20-Dec-2018, 17:48)Rufus McDufus Wrote:
(20-Dec-2018, 17:11)K4680 Wrote: Since I am so interested in the direct connection without router (converter wlan to lan) should work! Or Melco  mean the USB connection iPad -> Melco N1...?

I did actually try a direct USB connection, and using the Melco app - and nothing happened. I might have something set wrong though.

Ok, today is a Christmas party Angel! Tomorrow I need a little quieter, there is time to test and try. Will then report.

Hello, the FW 3.90 runs clean and stable!
- Faster reaction of the display, with track change
- What strikes me, Melco works much faster
- What is not running, or I understand the wrong, direct cable connection from the iPad to the Melco (control in direct mode) !!! Sad

!!!Network Login (CIFS/SMB sharing)!!!
With the current firmware 3.90 please log in via a registered user. The name is nobody, the password is also nobody. This access is via both WINDOWS and iOS!
Devialet 220Pro/CI, B&W 802 D3, Linn Klimax DS/Katalyst, Burmester 089 CD, Melco N1ZS/2A + D100, Cable Audioquest (NRG-10,Diamond,K2,Yukon,Coffee etc.), iPad-Pro, KECES P8 Dual, Tidal HiFi
IsoTek: 2 x EVO3 Genesis One, EVO3 Titan One, EVO3 Syncro, EVO3 Synchro Uni.                                                                                                                                                             Germany / Bavaria
(22-Dec-2018, 16:04)K4680 Wrote: Hello, the FW 3.90 runs clean and stable!
- What is not running, or I understand the wrong, direct cable connection from the iPad to the Melco (control in direct mode) !!! Sad

With the current firmware 3.90 please log in via a registered user. The name is nobody, the password is also nobody. This access is via both WINDOWS and iOS!

Now I can’t log in to the Melco. When I left both Name and Password blank the Connect button is greyed out.
Technics 1200G | Audio Technica AT-ART9 | Ortofon Cadenza Bronze
Nucleus+ | Melco N1ZH/2 & D100 | Accustic Arts Drive II
Devialet Original d'Atelier - Vivid Audio G3 Giya
Gold Phantom Opéra de Paris
S  I  N  G  A  P  O  R  E
I had to remove all existing shared folders in Roon and create a new folder in Roon with login/pw nobody. Is working fine now.
Devialet Le 1000 PRO with CI board, Melco ZH60 mkII (NAS only), Notingham Analoque Mentor with Cartridge Man MusicMaker Classic, Jamo R907, Audioquest NRG-10 powercords, Isotek Evo3 titan one, Intel NUC i5 + sBooster powersupply, wired network with AQVOX lan swich, Roon ROCK + Roon AIR, Roon 1.5 LT.

Rotterdam, NL

(25-Dec-2018, 02:16)tategoi Wrote:

Now I can’t log in to the Melco. When I left both Name and Password blank the Connect button is greyed out.
Devialet 220Pro/CI, B&W 802 D3, Linn Klimax DS/Katalyst, Burmester 089 CD, Melco N1ZS/2A + D100, Cable Audioquest (NRG-10,Diamond,K2,Yukon,Coffee etc.), iPad-Pro, KECES P8 Dual, Tidal HiFi
IsoTek: 2 x EVO3 Genesis One, EVO3 Titan One, EVO3 Syncro, EVO3 Synchro Uni.                                                                                                                                                             Germany / Bavaria
(25-Dec-2018, 02:16)tategoi Wrote:

https://www.melco-audio.com

Attached Files Image(s)

?? Merry Christmas!
Technics 1200G | Audio Technica AT-ART9 | Ortofon Cadenza Bronze
Nucleus+ | Melco N1ZH/2 & D100 | Accustic Arts Drive II
Devialet Original d'Atelier - Vivid Audio G3 Giya
Gold Phantom Opéra de Paris
S  I  N  G  A  P  O  R  E
Melco control in direct mode, so it should work!

https://www.melco-audio.com/2018/12/28/n...-ver-3-90/

Access to Twonky Server works again!
http://IP-Address:9050
or
http://IP-Adress:9050/webconfig