Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Messages to Devialet
Confused . I hope Devialet answer some of all the writing , it all start With D premiere , and Then come 170 , 250. And so and so , Devialet Would be nothing , if we Don,t bye , Then come the upgrade , many upgrade too Pro. And In that time Devialet was Wery active, but after the upgrade was finish , What happend , silence from devialet about Expert Series, phantom is In there side, devialet sent many things out about phantom, and other things about Devialet and partners, But nothing about expert Line. If somebody from devialet Read this Forum , Can you explain Why devialet say nothing, becorse we Are many In almost 1 year , who try too just get Devialet too say something , When i put all this togheter , i Can only Think ,that Devialet Don,t Care about expertline , but they Care about ours Money, And they have more than 2 times promised too be better to sent out there plans about expertline , but What happend Nothing, that is Why i Think the compagny have there head In the sky ,and not In the Ground.
AVM  8.3  Rosso volterra 2 ,speaker cable and other cable audio note , turntable tt2 de luxe , caridge clearaudio carisma mm, primare bd mrk 2 shyunata power generator,
Other than bug fixes, what do you expect from Expert series? The sound is great, the features are great.

New versions would only lower the value of your current Devialet's.
Devialet Expert 440 Pro | Dynaudio Confidence 50 | 2x SVS SB16-Ultra
Anthem MRX 720 | Dynaudio Excite X28 | Dynaudio Emit M20
LG OLED 77 CX | LG OLED 65 C7

Delija . I Don,t say anything about ney models. But fix the Bug ,they even say nothing , there is my complain.
AVM  8.3  Rosso volterra 2 ,speaker cable and other cable audio note , turntable tt2 de luxe , caridge clearaudio carisma mm, primare bd mrk 2 shyunata power generator,
(12-Jan-2020, 13:17)Delija Wrote: Other than bug fixes, what do you expect from Expert series? The sound is great, the features are great.

New versions would only lower the value of your current Devialet's.
Am not personally complaining about the sound, am happily listening to it right now! Would just like to see that Devialet not only has faith in the Expert line but actually shows some interest in developing, marketing and progressing it. After all, it should be the flagship product of the company.
Devialet 1000 Pro CI, Chord Signature Reference speaker cables, B&W 803 D3 speakers

Roon lifetime licence, Tidal.
I rarely post here these days, but I have to say, as Devialet owners you really need to let go of the idea that you can somehow influence them to change. If that was going to happen it would have happened by now.

There are some great ideas in here as always, but you’re wasting vital energy and life you could be enjoying elsewhere.

Devialet is what it is - the glory days are over and they aren’t coming back.

Honestly, you really all need to make peace with that or you’ll go insane. Smile

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<

HIFI _SWLON . You Are Right, SAD ,i Think you have Right.
At least I think we can create sone pressure via social media. Making promises and not keeping them ( Devialet is really big at that) is hurting every brand - and no company wants bad reputation, upset customers and lost turnover.
Hifi_swlon Wrote:I rarely post here these days, but I have to say, as Devialet owners you really need to let go of the idea that you can somehow influence them to change.  If that was going to happen it would have happened by now.

There are some great ideas in here as always, but you’re wasting vital energy and life you could be enjoying elsewhere.

Honestly, you really all need to make peace with that or you’ll go insane. Smile
To quote form my post #29:

What would be naïve would be to expect that this thread will cause some kind of sudden (or even gradual) change in Devialet's attitude, but not one person has posted suggesting that they expect this. 

See?  That's why we are all so sane here, myself in particular.  Confused

Anyway, can someone else start a new thread entitled "I just want to have a good old moan about Devialet", it might stop all the off topic stuff in this thread.

In fact, why not, I'll do it myself.  Shy

EDIT:

Link here:

https://devialetchat.com/Thread-I-just-w...t-Devialet
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12
(12-Jan-2020, 14:12)Hifi_swlon Wrote: There are some great ideas in here as always, but you’re wasting vital energy and life you could be enjoying elsewhere.

Yes, right enough! Having spent thousands of pounds on a piece of equipment, join this discussion site and resign yourself to being chided for buying a flagship product and having the temerity of expecting it to evolve.

My last car was a BMW 3 series which I owned for ten years with little or no complaint. Guess what car I bought to replace it? I did look around and yet came to the conclusion that I wanted another touring as it covers all my needs. I also wanted 4 wheel drive as rear wheel drive is pretty useless in icy conditions and decided I wanted a little more horse power and stuck with diesel as the discount this gave me on the list price would take decades of heavy driving to punish me for that decision. All my desires satisfied by the evolutionary development of my original 3 series. Ten more years of satisfactory motoring, I hope.

Well, after I replace my current very indulgent Porsche with its evolutionary successor and maybe turn my attention to HiFi once again, I will definitely be looking at a supplier who shows long term development commitment as well as excellent sound.
Devialet 1000 Pro CI, Chord Signature Reference speaker cables, B&W 803 D3 speakers

Roon lifetime licence, Tidal.
My message to Mr. Pierre-Emmanuel Calmel (Co-founder & CTO of Devialet) :

You have invented ADH and many other innovative new technologies to make change to the (OLD) HIFI world. I was so excited to see the company put so much efforts in developing the core infinity CI Board (Devialet even invited HIFI reporters from all over the world to visit the manufacturing factory at Normandy to show off its pioneering technology), and then rolled out the worldwide upgrade program. In this regard, (I thought) Devialet cares about the customers and care about SQ (BUT not very good in having 2-way communication).

You know that the CI board can do so much more. Why don't develop further as initially intended (right)? It would be a joke if just using the board mainly for simple streaming. Devialet can raise the SQ to next level or 2/3 levels up and uses the technology to all Devialet's products including Phantoms and Reactors. You know, Toyota makes cars for ordinary people whilst stilling spent (burned) so much money in the race cars industry to push further the company's development.

I always think that Devialet can beat, in SQ term, all other highend brands if it really focuses to do it.

Why not?

(my journey : 200 to 440)