Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mounting options Reactor
I just saw that the Devialet Mounting Solution is in Germany now available via this shop:
https://www.auditorium.de/lautsprecher/z...7AQAvD_BwE

Regards
Christian
Big Grin 
(07-Dec-2019, 21:47)Chris_Devialet Wrote: I just saw that the Devialet Mounting Solution is in Germany now available via this shop:
[...]

After seeing the wall mount myself at auditorium.de I gave it a shot and ordered two. They are legit and actually the official ones pictured above Smile The packaging has more of a "bulk" feel to it. Good enough for professional installation partners but not as polished as other Devialet packaging. I don't mind at all. There's a manual included that seems ready for the consumer mass-market, though  Angel . Some photos:

Now I just need my two new Reactors to arrive, pimping the home office, hah! Can't wait to mount these up.
Devialet Phantom Gold Duo | Devialet Phantom Reactor 600 Duo | 2x New Devialet Remote | 4x HiFiBerry RAAT endpoints & low-cost passive speakers — Roon Lifetime
Awesome. Send a picture when you are done please!
Living Room: Devialet Dione
Sure! Smile
Devialet Phantom Gold Duo | Devialet Phantom Reactor 600 Duo | 2x New Devialet Remote | 4x HiFiBerry RAAT endpoints & low-cost passive speakers — Roon Lifetime
That was quick. The mounts are now also available on Devialet.com
Will you keep your reactors permanently on once they are wall mounted?
(13-Dec-2019, 11:30)RMK Wrote: Will you keep your reactors permanently on once they are wall mounted?

Yes. My pair of Golds has been permanently connected to power for the last year and the Classic Phantom before that as well. Never had an issue although I'm aware they draw some power.   Angel 

Mini Geckos installed. See pictures. Will post more once I get the actual Reactors—and yes the SoundSticks are going down Big Grin 

Awesome. I may need to invest in some. I currently have my speakers on my desk but I am thinking of wall-mounting them.

The mounts have a very clean look to them.
They do Smile I had the Golds standing on furniture and waited a long time to finally get the Geckos for them. It's very satisfying to install them like that.
@RMK mounted the little eggs. here's a pic as promised  Cool

I'm having some issues with stereo at the moment. Outlined my problems in the "solid stereo sync" thread. Maybe you have an idea what to do.