Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moved from Android to iOS and now have echo in stereo reactor pair
Good morning all,

I need your help please. I recently upgraded to an iPhone 11 and now there is echo between my reactors in stereo.

I never had this issue on Android. Any ideas please??

It is like there is a delay between left and right!
Living Room: Devialet Dione
Split the pair and repair them again, then set your delay.
If you keep having issues like me, please reach out to Devialet. More people complaining might push them to work harder on a firmware update.
D200. B&W CM10S2. ROON over AIR for Tidal. Chromecast Audio thru SPDIF for Spotify Connect. Technics SL-1200, Ortofon 2M Bronze. 2x Reactor 600 as desktop monitors. Head/earphones: Denon AH-D5000, Campfire Andromeda S.
(29-Sep-2019, 08:36)RMK Wrote: Good morning all,

I need your help please. I recently upgraded to an iPhone 11 and now there is echo between my reactors in stereo.

I never had this issue on Android. Any ideas please??

It is like there is a delay between left and right!

Stereo sync has literally nothing to do with the companion app or your mobile OS.

Some other speakers use an ethernet cable between the two speakers to ensure sync, Devialet does not, it's either synced through wifi or through PLC.
If you experience troubles, the Devialet application offers a way to change the network interface :
 - Auto : default setting
 - Force to wifi : if you have a strong wifi
 - Force to PLC : if you have bad wifi

It's simply a coincidence IMHO
Good evening,

After turning my computer off and on again and re-pairing the Phantoms the issues have been resolved. I was using optical out of my PC into the Phantom.
The Reactors do support sync over ethernet.
(01-Oct-2019, 13:26)booshtukka Wrote: The Reactors do support sync over ethernet.

Of course they do, I meant they also support wireless sync.
Whereas some other companies do not and need ethernet wiring between the two speakers such as KEF LSX speakers :

[Image: kef_lsx_wireless_test_cable_reseau_conne...fourni.jpg]
Sometimes I do not see the phantom Reactors on my iOS app. Does anyone else have the same problem?