Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Phantom voyage
More incoming!

This is going to be an exciting month.
Living room: Kii Three with Control. Silver Phantom for TV. 
Den: 3x Phantom I 108 dB, 2x Silver Phantom in 5.0 surround setup. 3x Remote v2 
My Phantom Voyage
It's Friday!
I'm celebrating with opening cardboard boxes. 

Next box even has graphics on it! 

Then I was way too inpatient to take pictures of boxes, instead I mounted the content on the wall. 

The matte trinity is finally complete!
My Phantom Voyage
Must be a real treat to be watching and listening to a movie with such an HC system.

However, I'm also eager to learn if replacing the sealing join on the dummy phantom did the trick or not....

Jean-Marie
MacBookPro -> RAAT/Air -> WiFi -> PLC -> Ethernet -> Devialet 220pro with Core Infinity (upgraded from 120) -> AperturA Armonia
France
@Jean-Marie
Thanks! Watching movies is quite fun. I'm really curious about the sealing project myself. I've just received the rubber sealings and hopefully I'll find some time this weekend to seal off the Frankenphantom.

I've ordered 2 and 3 mm rubber sealing and 3 mm rubber foam sealing. Hopefully one of them will work.

My Phantom Voyage
Getting closer!

My Phantom Voyage