Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Firmware 7.1.1 Available
The files in the ZIP are 100% identical. You can easily compare the calculated CRC32 checksums and they are identical.
PS Audio P3, Shunyata ΞTRON Alpha Digital and HC/Furutech power cables, Paul Hynes SR7EHD-MR4, DIY Roon Server & Roon Endpoint running AudioLinux Headless, Phasure Lush^2 USB cable, Audioquest Diamond RJ/E ethernet, Uptone Audio etherREGEN, Mutec MC-3+ USB, Shunyata ΞTRON Anaconda Digital XLR AES/EBU, Devialet Expert 250 Pro CI, Nordost Tyr Reference LS cables, Von Schweikert VR-5 SE Anniversary Edition, Anti-Mode Dual Core 2.0, JL Audio Fathom F112. More detail here.

The Netherlands
(30-Dec-2014, 17:54)adhesiv Wrote: Well, at this point it can't hurt to reload the firmware...maybe something changed, maybe not. Just can't get past how odd it is that the date of release is now 12/23.
I wonder if this is something due to launching a new USA site on that date or something. Nobody this side of the pond would write 12/23 for 23rd December.
Devialet Original d'Atelier 44 Core, Job Pre/225, Goldmund PH2, Goldmund Reference/T3f /Ortofon A90, Goldmund Mimesis 36+ & Chord Blu, iMac/Air, Lynx Theta, Tune Audio Anima, Goldmund Epilog 1&2, REL Studio. Dialog, Silver Phantoms, Branch stands, copper cables (mainly).
Oxfordshire

(30-Dec-2014, 18:11)f1eng Wrote:
(30-Dec-2014, 17:54)adhesiv Wrote: Well, at this point it can't hurt to reload the firmware...maybe something changed, maybe not. Just can't get past how odd it is that the date of release is now 12/23.
I wonder if this is something due to launching a new USA site on that date or something. Nobody this side of the pond would write 12/23 for 23rd December.

That's just me being a yankee when typing...it's listed on the site as 2014-12-23

Digital: ROON on Synology & SONOS Connect
Analog: Marantz TT-15s1 - ClearAudio Virtuoso MM Wood

Main: Devialet D250 - KEF LS50
Hi,

Bringing this thread back to life again. Please note that I didn't have much time at this forum of late being busy at work. However I notice that the firmware 7.1.1 I downloaded in August now says on Dev configurator it was updated 23rd of December 2014. What happened with the 7.1.1 I use? Or there is no difference? Anyway I need to config again but still have problem with input 3 and 4 which I have configured to be analogue but input 3 still persists in being digital!!?? No answer or suggestion from Devialet about this matter. So now I am just waiting for Devialet to release new firmware and settings options that will cure all shit for ever.
Just got an offer to sign on for the Faaantooueme, I wonder why with a D400 already invested in?

Input as always welcome/Mike

PS: My new Raidho X1 is doing some music reproduction that I could only dream of beforeBig GrinS
Ex D400 Now Aavik U-300/Feickert Woodpecker2-Kuzma 4P-Kondo silver-Benz LPS-Teddy Pardo PSU/Naim Unitiserve-Teddy Pardo PSU/SF Guarneri Homage/Whole system decoupled by Ansuz DTC/Cables from Ansuz, DYI and other commercial/Dedicated mains and spur-Lampizator SILK