Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No remote connection after Premier update
I can't control the volume with my Devialet remote after upgrading to the the Golds with the new DOS. I can't connect the remote to the Golds again (by holding them on the bottom of the Golds).

Any ideas ?
Formerly Devialet 220PRO CI, Magico A3, 2 Gold Phantoms, Dialog/Raspberry PI2 Digi+, ROON Rock NUC8i3, Bluesound Powernode 2i, B&W 607, Audirvana
(17-Nov-2019, 21:58)midi Wrote: I can't control the volume with my Devialet remote after upgrading to the the Golds with the new DOS. I can't connect the remote to the Golds again (by holding them on the bottom of the Golds).

Any ideas ?
 After the update, I removed the batteries to the remote and unplugged the system. It rebooted and I inserted the batteries into the remote and did the pairing (hold upside down thing) again. It worked.
After Dos2 update my remote did not work either.

Held it upside down on top of my one gold and it reconnected again.
Yes remote should be upside down on top of the Phantom in order to pair.

Sent from my LM-V450 using Tapatalk
When running DOS1 I had to re-connect my remote (howering upside down) quite often, but now when I have upgraded to DOS2 it is working much better, far more stable - i.e. my remote is working very well in DOS2 with my two Golds.
/Anders
Thanks. reconnecting by holding them only on the bottom of the Golds didn't worked. I had to plug of the power of the Dialog and the Phantoms and the remote and had to reboot the whole system.
Formerly Devialet 220PRO CI, Magico A3, 2 Gold Phantoms, Dialog/Raspberry PI2 Digi+, ROON Rock NUC8i3, Bluesound Powernode 2i, B&W 607, Audirvana
(18-Nov-2019, 07:29)midi Wrote: Thanks. reconnecting by holding them only on the bottom of the Golds didn't worked. I had to plug of the power of the Dialog and the Phantoms and the remote and had to reboot the whole system.

I had to reconnect as well but could manage it w/o unplugging. the usual procedure took a bit longer then before but was confirmed (after 10-15 sec.) by a short signal tone from the Gold.
1000 Pro, Wilson Audio Sophia 3, SOtM-200 Ultra Neo, Mutec REF10/MC-3 + USB, NUC/Audiolinux, Phantom white & gold
Hello,
I have just installed 2 Phantoms Premier G in stereo ; but I cannot manage to connect the remote (new flat model) to any of them
Nothing happens when I approach the remote in pairing mode on top, in front,...
Somebody had/has the same issue ? Any idea about the way to connect it ?
Thanks
(13-Dec-2020, 16:32)Djezon59 Wrote: Hello,
I have just installed 2 Phantoms Premier G in stereo ; but I cannot manage to connect the remote (new flat model) to any of them
Nothing happens when I approach the remote in pairing mode on top, in front,...
Somebody had/has the same issue ? Any idea about the way to connect it ?
Thanks
Try to reboot the speakers. Worked for the v1 for me.
Living room: Kii Three/BXT with Control.
Den: Tannoy Precision 8 iDP with TS112 iDP subwoofer.
In the cupboard, waiting for a sibling: 1st gen. Phantom Silver running DOS1
My Phantom Voyage
Thanks for answer ; I will try this
but... I also read that the new remote works with minimum firmware 2.11
My two phantoms are 2.10 but Devialet app shows that they are up to date... and does not propose any update to send them
Possible to "force" a firmware update ?
Thanks