Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One week countdown...
(18-Sep-2020, 16:06)ekal Wrote: Hi all,

I inquired on the Devialet fb page if their non-communication on the Expert line is a deliberate policy, and got this answer:

"We communicate on Expert Pro in a more targeted way than Phantom, via our dealers and retailers, on Devialet help, and through newsletters. You'll be hearing from us very shortly! Have a pleasant weekend 🙂"

So there will be something to expect soon, hold your breath!!! *******drum roll*******

So, they're communicating with us in "a more targeted way". As an Expert Pro owner and therefore, I assume, part of their target audience, the lack of communication received by me would seem to indicate that they either have nothing to communicate or that they are communicating but their communications are missing the target entirely. Since Phantom owners aren't complaining of receiving communications about the Expert range, I think we can assume that their communications aren't missing the target so that suggests they have nothing to communicate.

The fact that they couldn't just simply say that and have to impart that message in a way which requires convoluted logical analysis indicates that as well as having nothing to communicate, they really just don't know how to communicate.

Nothing new here at all [Image: sad.gif]
Roon Nucleus+, Devilalet Expert 140 Pro CI, Focal Sopra 2, PS Audio P12, Keces P8 LPS, Uptone Audio EtherREGEN with optical fibre link to my router, Shunyata Alpha NR and Sigma NR power cables, Shunyata Sigma ethernet cables, Shunyata Alpha V2 speaker cables, Grand Prix Audio Monaco rack, RealTRAPS acoustic treatment.

Brisbane, Qld, Australia
Haha - keep them pushing, the more the better
Next step is going to be opening a website, putting all my digital marketing and SEO knowledge and appear on top of Devialet website in search results and explain the whole world what kind of misery we are having with this company. I am just one step far from doing it.
That would be real fun! The petition once didn’t yield any effects, so maybe going for non orthodox ways is a new approach
^^That would be awesome Smile Thanks to markush for bringing up the petition, good memories Smile
Oh yes they keep working on it !! Wink

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Aavik U-280 / Audio Physic Cardeas / Melco N1ZS + D100 / Melco Switch S100 / KECES P8 Dual / Transparent Audio PowerWave X / Cable: Audioquest, Shunyata, Transparent, Ansuz Digitalz A2 Ethernet, USB
Remote: iPad-Pro
Roon Nucleus+(B), Lifetime / Qobuz Studio Sublime                                                                                                          
Germany / Bavaria
Something is happening...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(01-Oct-2020, 16:52)daniel.avasilichioaei Wrote: Something is happening...

Well, what will be the difference between V1 and V2? Rolleyes
Aavik U-280 / Audio Physic Cardeas / Melco N1ZS + D100 / Melco Switch S100 / KECES P8 Dual / Transparent Audio PowerWave X / Cable: Audioquest, Shunyata, Transparent, Ansuz Digitalz A2 Ethernet, USB
Remote: iPad-Pro
Roon Nucleus+(B), Lifetime / Qobuz Studio Sublime                                                                                                          
Germany / Bavaria
website is down
Roon/Devialet Air/HTPC USB => Devialet 1000 Pro Core Infinity => Nordost Frey 2/strap Norse 2 => BW 802 D3
So far, there seems to be no difference: the links don't work (the new site isn't really functional yet).
Smile