Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PS Audio P 20
(12-Nov-2019, 00:55)David A Wrote:
(11-Nov-2019, 22:11)Norty Wrote:
(08-Nov-2019, 11:52)Norty Wrote: Thanks David!  That's exactly what I was looking for......not necessarily what I was looking for....though not what I was hoping for from a budget standpoint.  Great advantage of this group is people who have used the equipment keeping me from under buying then upgrading later which is more expensive in the long run.
Thanks to all the info I will have my P12 in the next week.  Should have been today but a snow storm curtailed the travel....No Canada jokes please!

OK, no Canada jokes  :-)

Where I am in Brisbane in Australia, if I had received anything yesterday I probably wouldn't have been able to see to set it up because of all of the smoke from the fires in northern New South Wales south of me. Air quality here was rated as worse than Beijing yesterday because of the smoke. I think I'd take your snow storm over our fires.

I think you'll be very happy with the result when you get it.
Got my P 12 last weekend agree with all of the improvements listed by both Ralph411 and David A.  Well worth the investment.  In my system I believe it money better spent than upgrading either speakers or amp.  As a side benefit my television is sharper and the audio from both the TV and soundbar improved.
Devialet 220 Pro CI, IsoAcoustics Orea Bronze, B&W 804D's, Isoacoustics Gia II,  PS Audio P12,  Synergistic Research Devialet spec power Cord, Siltech 770L speaker cables, Qobuz, Roon Lifetime
                                    GTA, Canada