Poll: Will you sign a petition asking Devialet to improve customer service, especially the handling of the AIR problem.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Will sign
82.81%
53 82.81%
Will not sign
17.19%
11 17.19%
Total 64 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Petition Devialet
I also think it is a lot to ask "Potential customers are warned about the current issues". I think such a statement from our side would just move Devialet to the defensive.

As for stats:
http://devialetchat.com/showthread.php?tid=939

Clearly a large percentage have had some issues with AIR.
(05-Nov-2015, 15:03)Hifi_swlon Wrote:
(05-Nov-2015, 13:57)Cylob Wrote: ….
That's a lot to ask. It's only a (small?) percentage that are experiencing problems.

Could you share the stats please?

I'm not sure how many, hence the "(small?)" in my statement.
Devialet Expert 200 (FW 7.1.3) / Magnepan 1.7i / Rel T5 / Foobar (WASAPI event 24bit) / AIR 3.0.1 public beta (best Air 3.x.x SQ by far)
Enough for a class action lawsuit ?
NUC i5/ROCK/Roon Lifetime =>  Original d'Atelier CoreInfinity #066 => Transparent MusicWave+ =>Wilson Sophia 3
(05-Nov-2015, 16:43)Cylob Wrote:
(05-Nov-2015, 15:03)Hifi_swlon Wrote:
(05-Nov-2015, 13:57)Cylob Wrote: ….
That's a lot to ask. It's only a (small?) percentage that are experiencing problems.

Could you share the stats please?

I'm not sure how many, hence the "(small?)" in my statement.

There were two polls run earlier this year which are in the "What The Polls Say" forum.

As to whether the results are statistically significant I cannot say.
Innuos Statement 2TB SSD with Next-Gen PSU (with Roon lifetime)
MacBook Pro (with Air)
Draytek Vigor 2860v-Plus/Devialet Original d'Atelier CI Nos. 54A&B/Magico M3 pair
Shunyata cables (digital/interconnect/loudspeaker/power)/Shunyata power units (Triton/Typhon)

Dialog/Phantom Gold/Tree pair
Missing Link cables (power)
England
Hello
Are some of us french and living in Paris ? I am. Why not meet a manager at 'la maison' and talk with him about our list of problems ?
Wouldn't it be a smoother method to get answers.
We could do both but I personally like the idea of the written petition as it has a more formal character.

If you have the talk please let us know what they have to say.
PS Audio P3, Shunyata ΞTRON Alpha Digital and HC/Furutech power cables, Paul Hynes SR7EHD-MR4, DIY Roon Server & Roon Endpoint running AudioLinux Headless, Phasure Lush^2 USB cable, Audioquest Diamond RJ/E ethernet, Uptone Audio etherREGEN, Mutec MC-3+ USB, Shunyata ΞTRON Anaconda Digital XLR AES/EBU, Devialet Expert 250 Pro CI, Nordost Tyr Reference LS cables, Von Schweikert VR-5 SE Anniversary Edition, Anti-Mode Dual Core 2.0, JL Audio Fathom F112. More detail here.

The Netherlands
(04-Nov-2015, 18:37)Georgethesixth Wrote: Guys,

It is not 'my' petition so feel free to add text to it.  However, IMO we should stick to manifest mistakes from Devialet.  Every question we ask that is not directly related to lost functionality waters down the effect.

<cut>

George

I understand and agree. However the up to date drivers for new and current operating systems I mentioned isn't a 'nice to have' it's a basic requirement. Devialet should perform some form of life cycle management on their tooling, drivers and apps while they offer this type of functionality.
PS Audio P3, Shunyata ΞTRON Alpha Digital and HC/Furutech power cables, Paul Hynes SR7EHD-MR4, DIY Roon Server & Roon Endpoint running AudioLinux Headless, Phasure Lush^2 USB cable, Audioquest Diamond RJ/E ethernet, Uptone Audio etherREGEN, Mutec MC-3+ USB, Shunyata ΞTRON Anaconda Digital XLR AES/EBU, Devialet Expert 250 Pro CI, Nordost Tyr Reference LS cables, Von Schweikert VR-5 SE Anniversary Edition, Anti-Mode Dual Core 2.0, JL Audio Fathom F112. More detail here.

The Netherlands