Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phantom Gold at Home :) --Unboxing and First Impressions--
Now I'm confused ;-)
Very good lighting! And thanks for another quick review
(31-Aug-2016, 19:13)ICarrascosa Wrote: Good afternoon,

Point by point, answering all questions.

-The Issue of latency, if there is a little latency as you know, I could say that I notice a little less with the silver, but would have to use equipment to confirm that it is, in case I thank my TV can vary latency tv to adapt to the speakers, like my 4k panasonic blue ray player, I can adjust the latency.

- The bass speakers are rather more significant with the Gold with the silver.

- The overall power of the whole is greater that's what I mean with more volume. Now the time I've spent with them as maximum and turned up the volume of Gold to 65 and is awesome power they have, instead on the silver was 80, 85.

- The tweeter speakers are those of gold higher than that of silver. As I said if we had the chance to put the Twetter of silver in the Gold, no differences tarian more severe and total power.

- Comment for my taste I hear all kinds of music from classical, dance, hip hop, I notice that all music sounds better with Gold with the silver, in general.

- As I said no difference between Gold and Silver but the silvers are already some very good speakers in every way.

If you have more questions already you know.

Look at night as the Gold are ..

[Image: IMG-20160831-WA0006_zpskilbfwyo.jpg]

Looks amazing! Thanks for clarifying some of your observations.