Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Phantom Stands
Hi

I know it’s not a solution for you, because it’s more expensive then the original treepods, but I bought a Buchardt stand and mounted a round piece of white painted wood on top.
I am really satisfied with the outcome.

I’ll see if I can add a photo.
Buchardt stand with extra wooden top.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Simple stools with round top would do. Not expensive. The goal is to not have a lot of surface surrounding base of speaker. It makes a difference. When funds allow I’d suggest investing in the Devialet stands. Money well spent. Cheers.
2 Channel Power / Signal Path: APC H15 → Mistral Audio W-3900 → Custom Roon Server → Silent Angel Bonn N8 → Silent Angel Forester F1 → miniDSP SHD Studio → Mutec MC-3+ USB → Devialet Phantom I 108dB

Headphone iFi Audio iDSD Signature → Grado GS1000i
I have seen the picture of DIY tripod stand by 3d printing

The white pyramid stand above surely has the best matching with the phantom, the alien style from space
I have the Devialet stands, and while pricy, they are well made, attractive looking, and stable. The speakers attach to them, so I don't worry at all about them being knocked over. Admittedly they aren't far off the ground either...

Let me know if you have any questions on them.
(01-Oct-2022, 21:50)MarkSolo Wrote:
(17-Sep-2022, 10:05)Marcio_Atouguia Wrote: Hi guys,

So I have two phantoms and been trying to find alternative stands for them as I feel the Devialet offering is costly. So I’m hoping I am not the only one who has been looking for something like this and maybe you guys have alternatives and can share some pictures or suggestions. One of the things I am curious is the mounting clip at the bottom of the phantoms is not available anywhere else but I think that you don’t really need to worry about that.

My friend has a woodworking shop with a cnc router. That's what we came out with for my secondary set of Phantom stands.
Same height as the originals.

Very Cool