Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phantom ceiling mount...
I am looking for a way to hang another phantom from my ceiling, since I have no space for a gecko at that particular spot... I've seen some pictures of phantoms hanging on a ceiling in an airport, but I guess the mounts are custom... has anyone seen a way to make this happen?

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
I don't have any knowledge on that but I was wondering what airport(s)?
Devialet Phantom (White)
(08-Jul-2017, 23:53)kmjy Wrote: I don't have any knowledge on that but I was wondering what airport(s)?

The Newark, New Jersey (EWR) airport is full of them...
(11-Jul-2017, 12:26)interestedphantom Wrote:
(08-Jul-2017, 23:53)kmjy Wrote: I don't have any knowledge on that but I was wondering what airport(s)?

Found a pic of the installation...
[Image: 11cbcbfb6a90d21182c263a9acdc580c.jpg]
6 x Phantom Gold, 3 x Phantom Silver, 2 x Phantom Classic, 9 x Phantom Reactor 900, Symetrix Radius AEC-2, 2 x JBL Synthesis SDP-55, Dante
(14-Jul-2017, 03:03)njaiswal Wrote:
(11-Jul-2017, 12:26)interestedphantom Wrote:

Found a pic of the installation...
[Image: 11cbcbfb6a90d21182c263a9acdc580c.jpg]

Holy crap! I love that!!! 
I assume it sounds quite good? Even with how loud airports can be, I'm certain all those Silvers can keep up no problems??
Devialet Phantom (White)
Yes, they have no problem keeping up with the loud airport environment!
Those airport kiosks are run by HMSHost (https://www.hmshost.com/contact). Maybe you can try calling their corporate office and see if you can connect with someone who had a hand in that contract.

Or, try reaching out to Devialet directly and mention the installation you saw.

Chances are they were made to order, but you sometimes get lucky with people who just want to help (maybe they have surplus they'd like to get rid of?).