Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roon and more than one Devialet Master
Dear Dan,

thanks for your email. I did not try Roon with two seperate Expert, I will and see if I can reproduce this issue.
Once I'm getting some conclusion here, I will let you know.

thanks
Sébastien Faure | Customer service & support Devialet

The above is the response I have just received, has anyone on the forum used or is using two Devialet Pro masters with Roon at the same time?
I've signed up for the beta program but am loathe to try beta software if Devialet haven't even tried two separate Expert with Roon. 
Mac mini -> Roon ->Devialet expert pro 1000 via Roon Air Ethernet, Chord Signature Digital Tuned Array, Clearaudio Champion Level 2, Dynavector DV-20X2L, Focal Sopra 2, Transparent Musicwave super speaker cables.
If my upgraded D440 makes it way back to me next week, and if it is true that both are now masters, then I will try this first thing and let you know my results. I hope Devialet is able to get back to you shortly.
Roon ROCK on Intel NUC6i5SYH/Ethernet | VPI Avenger | Devialet 440 Pro CI | Vivid Audio Giya G3 | Auralic Aires Mini | Synology 1812+ NAS
SXSW, US
(16-Dec-2017, 06:04)baddog Wrote: If my upgraded D440 makes it way back to me next week, and if it is true that both are now masters, then I will try this first thing and let you know my results. I hope Devialet is able to get back to you shortly.

Sébastien Faure (Devialet)
Dec 27, 17:18 CET 
Hi Dan,

I made a try on a 220 Pro and a 120 at the same time. Playing first a track via Roon into the 220 Pro and then switching to another Zone (Le 120) and trying to play an another track still via Roon.

I'm getting the same message as you "Transport: Device in use", this is probably a limiation with the Devialet Air software which only enable a sign occurence of streaming via it's communication protocol. Will open an internal escalation to see if there is a possible workaround or fix to address this issue.

will keep you post.

thanks 
Sébastien Faure | Customer service & support Devialet

So not possible at present, hopefully it can be fixed...
Mac mini -> Roon ->Devialet expert pro 1000 via Roon Air Ethernet, Chord Signature Digital Tuned Array, Clearaudio Champion Level 2, Dynavector DV-20X2L, Focal Sopra 2, Transparent Musicwave super speaker cables.