Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Site migration soon - expect some downtime
Another forum member was teasing me a little a while back, pointing out that I was approaching four thousand posts, and that post four thousand needed to be something pretty spectacular.

The timing is fortunate, and rather than failing to post something spectacular, it seems that I can dedicate this arbitrary millstone to add my thanks to @Rufus McDufus for his recent efforts, and indeed say thanks to Rufus, @Martyn and @Guillaume for keeping this forum running, and indeed in keeping it the useful and pleasant place it is to visit.

It is easy to take these efforts for granted when all is running well and smoothly, but recent events and the requirement for site migration perhaps hint at what might be going on behind the scenes.  I am sure that there must be many things going on that us humble forum members are never aware of.

So many thanks from me, and here's hoping this forum will still be around and the excellent place that it is if I ever make it to post five thousand.....

Thanks guys! Shy
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - SOtM sMS-200Ultra Neo - tX-USBultra - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12
I'm joining in saying thanks to @Rufus McDufus , @Martyn and @Guillaume for devialetchat.
Also congratulating @Confused for reaching 4000 posts.

Cheers!
Devialetless!
Roon, Core on NUC with Debian/Audiolense XO/Music on NAS/EtherRegen/Pi4+RoPieeeXL/USPCB/ISORegen/USPCB/Sound Devices USBPre2/Tannoy GOLD 8
250 Pro CI, MicroRendu(1.4), Mutec MC-3+USB
@Confused
Congratulations Confused, that's around 2 posts a day! I'm confused too !! Big Grin
Devialet 220Pro/CI, B&W 802 D3, McIntosh MA9000, Audio Physic Avantera III, Linn Klimax DS/Katalyst, Burmester 089 CD, Melco N10 + D100, S100. Cable Audioquest (NRG-10,Diamond,K2,Yukon,Coffee etc.), iPad-Pro, KECES P8 Dual, Sbooster MKII, Qobuz Studio
IsoTek: 2 x EVO3 Genesis One, EVO3 Titan One, EVO3 Syncro 
Roon: Nucleus+, Lifetime                                                                                                                
Germany / Bavaria
A huge thanks to all that first imagined the value of this site, to all that do such an exceptional job of keeping it running, and to all that actively participate. It'll be 5 years in July since I first joined DevialetChat and I truly cannot imagine how I would have remained a happy Expert/Expert Pro owner if not for value, wisdom and insight by the many contributors here.
Devialet 440 Pro (two 220s)- Oracle CD transport - Kuzma Stabi S/Stogi S turntable - Von Schweikert VR-35 speakers - JPS SC3 SCs - PI Audio power conditioning -
Triode Wire Labs ICs and PCs - Roon Labs music streaming
Durham, NC USA
(23-Apr-2020, 15:47)mdconnelly Wrote: A huge thanks to all that first imagined the value of this site, to all that do such an exceptional job of keeping it running, and to all that actively participate.  It'll be 5 years in July since I first joined DevialetChat and I truly cannot imagine how I would have remained a happy Expert/Expert Pro owner if not for value, wisdom and insight by the many contributors here.

Well said! Thank you guys.
Devialet 400 - Linn Akurate DS/1 - Audio Physic Virgo 25 Plus - IsoAcoustics Gaia II - MIT SL-Matrix 28s - AudioQuest Diamond - Silent Angel Bonn N8 - Vibex One 6 Cu - Shunyata Research ΞTRON Alpha Digital and ΞTRON Z PC-10 powercords - Qobuz Sublime

The Netherlands
(23-Apr-2020, 10:12)Confused Wrote: Another forum member was teasing me a little a while back, pointing out that I was approaching four thousand posts, and that post four thousand needed to be something pretty spectacular.

The timing is fortunate, and rather than failing to post something spectacular, it seems that I can dedicate this arbitrary millstone to add my thanks to @Rufus McDufus for his recent efforts, and indeed say thanks to Rufus, @Martyn and @Guillaume for keeping this forum running, and indeed in keeping it the useful and pleasant place it is to visit.

It is easy to take these efforts for granted when all is running well and smoothly, but recent events and the requirement for site migration perhaps hint at what might be going on behind the scenes.  I am sure that there must be many things going on that us humble forum members are never aware of.

So many thanks from me, and here's hoping this forum will still be around and the excellent place that it is if I ever make it to post five thousand.....

Thanks guys! Shy
 Hello Confused one.

Now that we are learning about the R factor from Boris' scientists, I expect you to make an accurate prediction of your 5000th post date.

In fact if you get it right within a week I will buy you a Devialet Newsletter subscription when we then next see Mathieu at Oxford Audio.

These Newsletters are very rare and available only to a few people! Allegedly.
Antipodes CX and EX and P1 and P2 (with Roon lifetime)
MacBook Pro (with Air)
Draytek Vigor 2860v-Plus/Devialet Original d'Atelier CI Nos. 54A&B/Magico M3 pair
Shunyata cables (digital/interconnect/loudspeaker/power)/Shunyata power units (Triton/Typhon)

Dialog/Phantom Gold/Tree pair
Missing Link cables (power)
England
(23-Apr-2020, 10:36)ogs Wrote: I'm joining in saying  thanks to  @Rufus McDufus , @Martyn and @Guillaume for devialetchat.
Also congratulating @Confused  for reaching 4000 posts.

Cheers!
I can only cheer in, thank you all so much and looking forward to much more to come in a even better  future!

All the best wishes!
iMac, Roon lifetime, Qobuz Sublime+, Airport Time Capsule, Air Ethernet, Dual CS 617Q, Devialet 220 PRO Core Infinity, Bowers&Wilkins 804D, Oppo HA2, Sennheiser HD 800S, Living Room, Enjoy, Germany
(30-Apr-2020, 21:28)IanG-UK Wrote:
(23-Apr-2020, 10:12)Confused Wrote: Another forum member was teasing me a little a while back, pointing out that I was approaching four thousand posts, and that post four thousand needed to be something pretty spectacular.

Thanks guys! Shy
 Hello Confused one.

Now that we are learning about the R factor from Boris' scientists, I expect you to make an accurate prediction of your 5000th post date.

In fact if you get it right within a week I will buy you a Devialet Newsletter subscription when we then next see Mathieu at Oxford Audio.

6th October 2024 ….

Hopefully the dual mono configurator bugs will be sorted by then too ….  Shy
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - SOtM sMS-200Ultra Neo - tX-USBultra - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12
(03-May-2020, 11:43)Confused Wrote:
(30-Apr-2020, 21:28)IanG-UK Wrote:

Thanks guys! Shy
 Hello Confused one.

6th October 2024 ….

Hopefully the dual mono configurator bugs will be sorted by then too ….  Shy

Hello confused, I'm drinking a beer on your next 1000 posts! Wink  Oh what, I also tap one for you, then I have to drink myself! Cheers to the next 1000! Keep your humor and even more health in this crazy  Sad world!

Attached Files Image(s)

.pdf   Beer1.pdf (Size: 1.79 MB / Downloads: 5)
Devialet 220Pro/CI, B&W 802 D3, McIntosh MA9000, Audio Physic Avantera III, Linn Klimax DS/Katalyst, Burmester 089 CD, Melco N10 + D100, S100. Cable Audioquest (NRG-10,Diamond,K2,Yukon,Coffee etc.), iPad-Pro, KECES P8 Dual, Sbooster MKII, Qobuz Studio
IsoTek: 2 x EVO3 Genesis One, EVO3 Titan One, EVO3 Syncro 
Roon: Nucleus+, Lifetime                                                                                                                
Germany / Bavaria