Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Synergistic Devialet Power Cords
What are the other power cables to which you refer?

(19-Mar-2016, 21:12)ralph411 Wrote: These cables could be a logical path forward for every Devialet owner.  While not inexpensive, they cost less than the two other power cables used previously on my 400.
(20-Mar-2016, 04:05)deviousalet Wrote: What are the other power cables to which you refer?

(19-Mar-2016, 21:12)ralph411 Wrote: These cables could be a logical path forward for every Devialet owner.  While not inexpensive, they cost less than the two other power cables used previously on my 400.

Isoclean Super Focus and Stage III Concepts Vortex Prime.  The Isoclean is a current product.  The Stage III has been superceeded.
PS Audio P20 (2) and Power Bases (2), Aurender ACS10, Devialet 400, Martin Logan Neolith, Audioquest Wild & Diamond, Synergistic: Tranq  Base, FEQ, HFT, Black Box, Active Ground Block, Devialet Special Cords, Dedicated 20 amp circuits, Cryoed Romex.
Thanks. There are so many companies new to me. It is always interesting to hear what folks enjoy.
Very interesting. Contacted the local importer here in indonesia for a quote. Will order soon.
Currently using a more than 10 years old +2k acrolink pc on my 200 from their 7n series
Highly modded avantgarde omega duos, slightly modded d200, d-sonics m3 800 s class d amp to drive the subs of my duos, all equipment on silent running audio platforms. 
DCS Network bridge connected with AQ diamond to Router and with special Belden 1694a digital cable (cable is cryoed, mechanical damped and using very high quality solder to KLEI Harmony Bullet plug)
S/C is Shunyata biwire Delta, 2 Delta p/c on the bridge and bass amp, Synergestic dev p/c on the 200, all connected to Shunyata Denali power conditioner
Acrolink is an excellent product.  I used one of the 7n series on an Esoteric P1 transport with excellent results.  Sold the cord with the P1 as I moved further into computer audio.
PS Audio P20 (2) and Power Bases (2), Aurender ACS10, Devialet 400, Martin Logan Neolith, Audioquest Wild & Diamond, Synergistic: Tranq  Base, FEQ, HFT, Black Box, Active Ground Block, Devialet Special Cords, Dedicated 20 amp circuits, Cryoed Romex.
No doubt the acrolink is a good cable but I hope the sr will better it. Unfortunately I have no way to try first.
Highly modded avantgarde omega duos, slightly modded d200, d-sonics m3 800 s class d amp to drive the subs of my duos, all equipment on silent running audio platforms. 
DCS Network bridge connected with AQ diamond to Router and with special Belden 1694a digital cable (cable is cryoed, mechanical damped and using very high quality solder to KLEI Harmony Bullet plug)
S/C is Shunyata biwire Delta, 2 Delta p/c on the bridge and bass amp, Synergestic dev p/c on the 200, all connected to Shunyata Denali power conditioner
(19-Apr-2016, 05:37)Duomike Wrote: No doubt the acrolink is a good cable but I hope the sr will better it. Unfortunately I have no way to try first.

Will the www.thecableco.com work with you in Europe? If so, try their lending library.
Synology 713+ -> Aurender N10 -> D 200 -> Legacy Audio Focus SE speakers. ClearAudio Emotion TT. Synergistic Atmosphere Level 3 UEF Speaker and Galileo (USB) Interconnects and Synergistic PowerCell UEF S - Virginia U. S. A.
I live in Indonesia
They don't offer their lending library service to international customers.
PS Audio P3, Shunyata ΞTRON Alpha Digital and HC/Furutech power cables, Paul Hynes SR7EHD-MR4, DIY Roon Server & Roon Endpoint running AudioLinux Headless, Phasure Lush^2 USB cable, Audioquest Diamond RJ/E ethernet, Uptone Audio etherREGEN, Mutec MC-3+ USB, Shunyata ΞTRON Anaconda Digital XLR AES/EBU, Devialet Expert 250 Pro CI, Nordost Tyr Reference LS cables, Von Schweikert VR-5 SE Anniversary Edition, Anti-Mode Dual Core 2.0, JL Audio Fathom F112. More detail here.

The Netherlands
(20-Apr-2016, 04:11)Duomike Wrote: I live in Indonesia

My apologies. I attempted to parse the local time as shown in your CP. I showed five hours forward of mine on the same day.
Synology 713+ -> Aurender N10 -> D 200 -> Legacy Audio Focus SE speakers. ClearAudio Emotion TT. Synergistic Atmosphere Level 3 UEF Speaker and Galileo (USB) Interconnects and Synergistic PowerCell UEF S - Virginia U. S. A.