Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Synergistic Devialet Power Cords
(20-Apr-2016, 17:12)Antoine Wrote: They don't offer their lending library service to international customers.

I was told that they did which astonished me. I just checked again and confirmed your post. They do sell to international customers. The person I spoke with wasn't sure about the return policy.
Synology 713+ -> Aurender N10 -> D 200 -> Legacy Audio Focus SE speakers. ClearAudio Emotion TT. Synergistic Atmosphere Level 3 UEF Speaker and Galileo (USB) Interconnects and Synergistic PowerCell UEF S - Virginia U. S. A.
I am looking to upgrade my power cord from the Cardas Golden Power to either the Synergistic Devialet matched cord or the Nordost Frey2.  Unfortunately as a Canadian I do not have a stocking dealer near buy and the Cable Company is reluctant to let me test.  How many of you have either of these cords and what are your thoughts and what did you test against.  I appreciate your help.
Devialet 220 Pro CI, IsoAcoustics Orea Bronze, B&W 804D's, Isoacoustics Gia II,  PS Audio P12,  Synergistic Research Devialet spec power Cord, Siltech 770L speaker cables, Qobuz, Roon Lifetime
                                    GTA, Canada
Finally the dealer in Jakarta has received the pc from sr and its is expected to reach me on Monday.
Highly modded avantgarde omega duos, slightly modded d200, d-sonics m3 800 s class d amp to drive the subs of my duos, all equipment on silent running audio platforms. 
DCS Network bridge connected with AQ diamond to Router and with special Belden 1694a digital cable (cable is cryoed, mechanical damped and using very high quality solder to KLEI Harmony Bullet plug)
S/C is Shunyata biwire Delta, 2 Delta p/c on the bridge and bass amp, Synergestic dev p/c on the 200, all connected to Shunyata Denali power conditioner
just received it. initially the highs sound a bit harsh as reported by ralph. lets the breakin process begin.
Highly modded avantgarde omega duos, slightly modded d200, d-sonics m3 800 s class d amp to drive the subs of my duos, all equipment on silent running audio platforms. 
DCS Network bridge connected with AQ diamond to Router and with special Belden 1694a digital cable (cable is cryoed, mechanical damped and using very high quality solder to KLEI Harmony Bullet plug)
S/C is Shunyata biwire Delta, 2 Delta p/c on the bridge and bass amp, Synergestic dev p/c on the 200, all connected to Shunyata Denali power conditioner
The cord got around 130 h on the clock.
What to say, it's really stunning. Somehow it removes a lot of hardness/edgyness I didn't know I had. Music sounds more real, more emotionally involving. A bit like replacing the dev with. a very high end 300 b amp with guts.
Highly recommended!
Very interesting comments. I was once a cable agnostic, especially with regard to break-in...until I heard the differences over a period of several weeks with not only a power cord, but also a new amp and later on a set of new speakers. It is more significant with some gear than others, but I have learned not to pass judgment for at least a hundred hours or so.

Glad to hear this cord is doing the trick for some folks.
There is a chance to win a free Synergistic Atmosphere Level 2 power cord worth $1995 on their website.
www.synergisticresearch.com/hifi-giveaway-enter-now
Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, 2 x Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS with 2 X 6TB Western Digital Red, Mac 5K 32GB running Lifetime Roon, iPad Pro 12.9" for remote control.  Etalon Ethernet Isolator, Devialet 440 Pro CI, Sonus faber Olympica ll with Isoacoustics Gaia ll feet, Auralic Taurus Mkll headphone amp.Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable,  Van Den Hul The First Ultimate and Crystal interconnects, Furutech power cables, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England
Should be getting my SR cables this week, hopefully before our long week-end and postal strike! Will write a review on them once they get a few days on them but really looking forward to them based on previous reviews. Will likely post on the power cord website.
Devialet 220 Pro CI, IsoAcoustics Orea Bronze, B&W 804D's, Isoacoustics Gia II,  PS Audio P12,  Synergistic Research Devialet spec power Cord, Siltech 770L speaker cables, Qobuz, Roon Lifetime
                                    GTA, Canada
I now have 120 hours on my Synergistic Research Power cords and it feels as though I have already upgraded my amp.  The imaging is better the soundstage is a lot better and the ability to allow the speakers to blend into the music is much better.  I was already using a good cord with the Cardas Golden Reference and tried the Cardas Clear and the Nordost Frey2.  All of them put a signature sound to the system that did not sound natural.  The SR simply allows the Devialet to do what is renowned for;  great sounding music.  It is musical but has a punch without hesitation when the music calls for it.  It is like comparing a Ferrari with cheap gas or with racing high test; they are both Ferrari’s but the performance difference is immense.  We have all have our own tastes and that what makes this passion fun, but for me this is the best money I have spent since buying my 120.  I will also post this on the power cord section.
                                    GTA, Canada
Interesting read.
I run my Dev250 with a Synergistic Black UEF chord. It's quite good, though not as good as their Element series chords.
Does anyone use the schuko version of the Atmosphere chord for Devialet? Is this sold anywhere in Europe? Price?
Mac Mini + Matrix X-SPDIF2 + Echoes Music 1  |  Pro-Ject CD Box RS2T  ⏵  Devialet Expert 250 Pro  ⏵  Boenicke W5 SE, B&W ASW 608 Sub