Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Great Devialet Chat Census!
Hi guys,

I am planning to carry out a survey of Devialet Chat members, this will be an email poll which will point to Survey Monkey. The idea is to compile a database of who owns what and make this available as a searchable resource on the Devialet Chat homepage. Naturally only usernames and equipment owned will be published with no disclosure of personal details in order to protect the anonymity of all members. Those that don't want to participate will have the option to opt out.

The first stage is obviously to collect the data so expect to receive an email from Devialet Chat soon! 

Thanks 

Guillaume
Industry disclosure: UK distributor for Shunyata Research

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK
That's great. Historical data might be useful too (I used to own X and changed to Y because of Z) but might be outside the scope of what you're doing. I've just found it useful to read not just the current state of members' systems but how they've evolved.
Did I miss an email or haven't they been sent yet?
Devialet 440 pro CI, Shunyata Research Sigma S/PDIF RCA link, In-Akustik Referenz LS-4004 Air , B&W 802 Diamond.
Aurender N10, SR Sigma AES/EBU 
2x Paul Pang OCXO dual switch, SR Sigma Ethernet, Acousense GISO GB Lan Isolator
Rega RP8, Rega Apheta 2
SR Denali 6000/S V2, SR Alpha NR PL C19, Naim PL C15
IsoAcoustics Gaia I, Orea Bronze & Indigo