Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Updating software
Do you re-format the SD card before loading the new firmware?

If not, try doing that - download a 'clean' copy of the beta firmware, using Chrome as your browser, on the newly formatted card - then follow the routine suggested by K4680.
Well format the SD card still no joy, somethings not right here as my remote app is showing usb, phono and upnp twice for each input. I think my 220 has a problem.
Yes, a good recommendation. Copy your configuration of the SD card that is known to work. Reformat card. Download beta firmware, open ZIP file from download. Copy all unzipped file to root directory of the SD Card.

Completely unplug Expert Pro, insert card, and then plug back in Expert Pro and turn on.
Roon ROCK on Intel NUC6i5SYH/Ethernet | VPI Avenger | Devialet 440 Pro CI | Vivid Audio Giya G3 | Auralic Aires Mini | Synology 1812+ NAS
SXSW, US
OK, can you do a test? Build a brand new configuration file with the configurator. Download and save to SD card, insert into Expert Pro and see if changes take effect.
Roon ROCK on Intel NUC6i5SYH/Ethernet | VPI Avenger | Devialet 440 Pro CI | Vivid Audio Giya G3 | Auralic Aires Mini | Synology 1812+ NAS
SXSW, US
Ok will do.
Ok baddog I have done a new configuration and it works fine, I suspect there is an issue with the beta software Devialet emailed me, however I put the original configuration back into the Devialet which is all working fine except the expert is no longer showing on my network so cannot use the remote app. Very strange. I give up.
Hi kompressor, yes that's the cross with the beta software. As the name implies, it is not a finished version but still a flawed version. I have not been installing beta for years, even with the final version it has been proven to wait a while. I would be able to reset it to factory default, and install the last final core version. good luck Shy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Aavik U-280 / Audio Physic Cardeas / Melco N1ZS + D100 / Melco Switch S100 / KECES P8 Dual / Transparent Audio PowerWave X / Cable: Audioquest, Shunyata, Transparent, Ansuz Digitalz A2 Ethernet, USB
Remote: iPad-Pro
Roon Nucleus+(B), Lifetime / Qobuz Studio Sublime                                                                                                          
Germany / Bavaria
(25-Feb-2018, 11:13)kompressor Wrote: Ok baddog I have done a new configuration and it works fine, I suspect there is an issue with the beta software Devialet emailed me, however I put the original configuration back into the Devialet which is all working fine except the expert is no longer showing on my network so cannot use the remote app. Very strange. I give up.

Ok well at least now we know that your SD card is good, and that your Devialet is able to read the SD card.

Did Devialet really email your the beta software or send you a link to where you could download it?

If you PM me, I can send you the most current Beta that I am using which is the latest release from Devialet that has been posted.
SXSW, US
(26-Feb-2018, 02:44)baddog Wrote:
(25-Feb-2018, 11:13)kompressor Wrote: Ok baddog I have done a new configuration and it works fine, I suspect there is an issue with the beta software Devialet emailed me, however I put the original configuration back into the Devialet which is all working fine except the expert is no longer showing on my network so cannot use the remote app. Very strange. I give up.

Ok well at least now we know that your SD card is good, and that your Devialet is able to read the SD card.

Did Devialet really email your the beta software or send you a link to where you could download it?

If you PM me, I can send you the most current Beta that I am using which is the latest release from Devialet that has been posted.

PM sent.