Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What album are you listening tonight?
(05-Apr-2020, 09:25)Elztalbiker Wrote: 45, 180 one of few best albums in the last decade

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk
Thank you Elztalbiker,
returning back from a long mountainbike ride in the rolling hills of Odenwald forest today, I found this great album on Spotify only, not on Qobuz to my disappointment, but it still turned out to be a great audition! Thank you so much for your recommendation!
Stay healthy and enjoy life!
iMac Core i9, Roon lifetime, Qobuz Sublime+, OPPO BDP-103EU, Kanex Pro HDMI Audio Extractor, Dual CS 617Q, Devialet 220 PRO Core Infinity, Bowers&Wilkins 804 D2, Oppo HA2, Sennheiser HD 800S, Living Room, Enjoy Listening, Germany
Big Vicious
Avishai Cohen

https://www.highresaudio.com/de/album/vi...ig-vicious

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Aavik U-280 / Audio Physic Cardeas / Melco N1ZS + D100 / Melco Switch S100 / KECES P8 Dual / Transparent Audio PowerWave X / Cable: Audioquest, Shunyata, Transparent, Ansuz Digitalz A2 Ethernet, USB
Remote: iPad-Pro
Roon Nucleus+(B), Lifetime / Qobuz Studio Sublime                                                                                                          
Germany / Bavaria
@K4680 - funny, I was going to post that album a couple of days ago. What do you think of it?
Roon (Mac Mini), Wilson Benesch Full Circle, Expert 1000 Pro CI, Kaiser Chiara
Warwickshire, UK
(06-Apr-2020, 17:14)thumb5 Wrote: @K4680 - funny, I was going to post that album a couple of days ago.  What do you think of it?

Unusual line-up (2 x drums) own mix of styles, very good flow and sound! Wink
Aavik U-280 / Audio Physic Cardeas / Melco N1ZS + D100 / Melco Switch S100 / KECES P8 Dual / Transparent Audio PowerWave X / Cable: Audioquest, Shunyata, Transparent, Ansuz Digitalz A2 Ethernet, USB
Germany / Bavaria
Oh blimey, I’m showing my age a bit here....

I was totally upside down in ‘74

Mods?
Rockers?

Maybe too much Bombay Sapphire and Fever Tree Elderflower Tonic?

Hope everyone is staying safe and well.

Best wishes and love to you all wherever in the world you may be; we’re all in it together.

Alex.
Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, 2 x Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS with 2 X 6TB Western Digital Red, Mac 5K 32GB running Lifetime Roon, iPad Pro 12.9" for remote control.  Etalon Ethernet Isolator, Devialet 440 Pro CI, Sonus faber Olympica ll with Isoacoustics Gaia ll feet, Auralic Taurus Mkll headphone amp.Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable,  Van Den Hul The First Ultimate and Crystal interconnects, Furutech power cables, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England
Rod Stewart

Every Picture Tells a Story (1971)

Apparently I'm older than Alex Sad

But also important: "keep your distance"

Germany / Bavaria
Lars Danielsson "Tarantella"

[Image: SrsOC0D.png]
Roon (Mac Mini), Wilson Benesch Full Circle, Expert 1000 Pro CI, Kaiser Chiara
Warwickshire, UK
https://images.app.goo.gl/JVM1j4CYKciVKFuf8

Nadia Reid: Out of My Province review – a thoroughly lovely record
Really nice album sounds great on the Phantoms
Live At Blue Note Tokyo

A live album with jazz pianist Ai Kuwabara!

Ai Kuwabara, piano
Will Lee, bass, vocals
Steve Gadd, drums

Germany / Bavaria
The Turn Of A Friendly Card
The Alan Parsons Project

„An absolute madness disc.  This is one and a huge tightly woven melodies, the masterminds Parsons and Woolfson its time, and on the other hand and the other already good sound quality, which this year has again received a plasticity and structure.  For the fan, the reissues are all a must!  '(Tom Frantzen, Stereo)“

Alan Parson, would have been the representative of HighEnd 2020 this year!!

Germany / Bavaria