Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Would you do it again.
(17-Jun-2016, 16:45)GTX Wrote: Bimbo - for your own sake, get over all your metaphysical questions! Phantoms are great value for money, spending hours reading reviews and assessing +/- is an utter waste of time. Buy them, listen to great music and enjoy life.

Hmmm, well, its a big purchase for me. So want to be sure i am going the right way. By the time they get to me they will be around 9K USD

Given i am remote and no way to listen then i have no other way to asses then the way i am.

Bottom line is  I AM GOING TO GET THEM...... but i am going to wait out for the Golds.

I just hope i dont feel disappointed, as some are. Sounds like you LOVE them and that's great. I hope i love them too. I am surely going to try, but its still nice to hear form owners if they would plonk down the cash again knowing what they know now.

Now if i had of known 10 years ago what i know about my wife today, i would have never married her. But i am sure there are others out there who would love her. Thats life, thats how it is.

Before i plonk down the cash for my new mistress i want to know as much as i can about her rather then find all her warts the hard way :-)