Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
connection from D200 to a dual mono failed
Music 
Hello I'm new here. I search for a longer time about an upgrade to  D400. Now bought a second D200 and tried to connect them to a dual mono. And failed. I'm so frustrated. I don't know what I did wrong. I configurate the SD cards, connect the two with an digital 75 Ohm cable. And it doesn't work.  The companion always is "link status none" and only one loudspeaker is playing. I tried different cables, different configuration, restart resp. connecting first the master and then the companion to the power or vice versa. Connecting the two  with the digital cable before, after and in between connecting the power cables.
What is my fault??? Huh Huh
I made a screen shot of the configuration. Maybe someone can help me?
(20-May-2018, 16:48)agisoer Wrote: Hello I'm new here. I search for a longer time about an upgrade to  D400. Now bought a second D200 and tried to connect them to a dual mono. And failed. I'm so frustrated. I don't know what I did wrong. I configurate the SD cards, connect the two with an digital 75 Ohm cable. And it doesn't work.  The companion always is "link status none" and only one loudspeaker is playing. I tried different cables, different configuration, restart resp. connecting first the master and then the companion to the power or vice versa. Connecting the two  with the digital cable before, after and in between connecting the power cables.
What is my fault??? Huh Huh
I made a screen shot of the configuration. Maybe someone can help me?

What does the display in the master show when you power on, does it say 400 or 200?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Roon Rock, Devialet 220 pro CI, Palmer 2.5 Turntable, AT OC9MLii, Classic Audio MC Pro Phono and Harbeth SHL5 Plus
and are you downloading a separate configuration for each 200, one for the master and one for the companion?

Can you post the screenshot of the configuration?

Do you have another cable you can try as well?
Roon ROCK on Intel NUC6i5SYH/Ethernet | VPI Avenger | Devialet 440 Pro CI | Vivid Audio Giya G3 | Auralic Aires Mini | Synology 1812+ NAS
SXSW, US